𝟏

The next day , I decide to wake up early and go to the dance studio , as we debut in December and it is May right now ! " 5 . . 6 . . 7 . . 8 " I repeat those numbers till I'm out of breath from performing , then I hear a ding from my phone ! I check my phone it's from the GC , where all the cupids members are in and the managers , lesda has texted us " hey girls , as you've guys just came to the company yesterday I, want you guys to go out and have fun together , so get ready by 2:30 pm ,  the driver will be outside of the company doors ! and please cover your faces we don't want the media coming at you , and harassing you please !  when I saw that message I at once ,  brightened up ! 

I could finally get to know the other members better , without it being awkward ! like yesterday . . . so , I eat lunch with ,  Yuri at the sandwich shop around the corner , i learned a lot about her shes very um . . . T A L K A T I V E ?!  So , she's from Seoul ! her parents are living in London , because her dad's a lawyer ! and she has one brother , she seemed very distraught when she was talking about him? 

SHE'S ALSO GORGEOUS HAZEL EYES , WHITE PORCELAIN SKIN , CHERRY PALE LIPS AND BLACK SILKY HAIR ! we talked for a bit and looked at the time . . . IT WAS 2:00 PM WE HAD 3O MINUTES TO GET READY SO IN A HUSHED WHISPER I TOLF YURI " YURI WE HAVE TO GO GET CHANGED WE HAVE TO GO IN 30 MINUTES !!! " we scrambled to get of there and ran back to our dorms .