𝟑

The driver , finally came after what felt like a century , when the black doors opened lesda stepped out of the doors and said " hello , their girls will be going to the Wolmi theme park ! " we all shouted with a burst of joy and quickly go into the black SUV ! The whole ride took about 1 hour and 20 minutes so , we arrived at the theme park at 3:20 pm . The theme park was bustling with noises , of people shouting , there was also i smell of cotton candy and hotdogs in the air ! We were so hungry we decided to eat first ! 

We went to a Korean BBQ place , they had the best FOOD EVER , the beef was just right and the kimchi was * chefs kiss * , after that we had dessert , we would get boba or sobret ! I and Yuri went for boba , but the other two girls went for sobert , so we decided to go on our separate ways and we would meet at the hell speed ride ! After me and Yuri had gotten our boba , we walked to hell speed ride !

On the way there was a photo booth , so I told Yuri "let's go to the photo booth and take some pictures so , we can remember our first outing as the cupids ! " So we both just spent about 5 minutes photos , then we meet up with the others ! We lined up for the hell speed ride , got on put on our seatbelts and three of us said at once " AJHDVJWVDEWVEHB AHHHHHHHHHHHH OMG IM GOING TO DIE WIWHVB AHHHHHHB " Yuri just laughed at us like a psychopath  .