Sophie V.S Biana

Hi! Sorry for not updating soon but here is your chapter! Well enjoy!

Flash back:

Just then the door burst open and Fitz was there panting.

"What's wrong?" Marella asked.

"It's Sophie and Biana..," Fitz said. "We have a problem."

3rd POV (earlier that day)

"Sophie! Don't be such a baby! It's just a makeover!" Biana said dragging her friend to her room.

"But Biana! I don't want a makeover! I mean what am I even dressing up for?" Sophie asked.

"Nothing! It's just fun to dress up!" Biana argued.

"Only for you," Sophie complained. Biana finally let go of Sophie and sighned then she said in a cold voice. "Fine.. if you don't want to spend time with me, then just say it."

Sophie looked at her confused. "W-what do you mean? I never said that."

"You didn't say that but that's what you want! You never complained so much when I asked your for a makeover before. What's going on here is that you want to hangout with Marella! She's like the only person you hangout with anymore! You go shopping with her and do everything with her!" Biana shouted.

"Seriously? I only hangout with Marella because she doesn't force me to do makeovers, she does things that I and she like. And what about you? You only hangout with Linh!" Sophie shouted.

"Don't drag Linh into this!" Biana shouted.

"Don't drag Marella into this!" Sophie shouted back. They glared at each other until Biana let out a frustrated sighn. "You know what just get out of my room," Biana said.

"I would be happy too," Sophie replied as she left the room.

Biana's POV

Biana lay down on her bed, what had just happened? Did Sophie not need her anymore? The thought made Biana close to tears. No, Biana thought. If Sophie doesn't want me it's her loss! After all it was just a simple problem, it was she's fault for not handling the situation properly

Sophie's POV

Sophie stomped out of Biana's room but stopped a second and looked back at the closed door. Guilt washed over Sophie but Sophie shook her head. No, Sophie thought. It isn't my fault. It's Biana's, she started this.

Dex's POV (back to the present)

"So that's the problem.. what do we do?" Fitz asked.

"I don't think this is going to solve itself so we need to go check out the situation," Marella decided. "Alright," Fitz agreed grabbing his crystal. They linked hands before light leaping to Everglen. And as soon as they arrived they were met by a fight.

"Oh stop it Biana! I don't want to hear about your new nail polish color," Sophie said rolling here eyes. "I wan't talking to you anyway, mind your own business," Biana said back. 

"Well- Ah Fitz. Just in time, let's go do some cognate training," Sophie said.

"Uhh.. sure.." Fitz   agreed going with her.

"Umm Fitz! Remember we planned our brother sister time?" Biana asked raising an eyebrow.

"Right.." Fitz said going with Biana until Sophie pulled him back.

"Cognate training first," Sophie said.

"Bonding time first," Biana said.

"No,"

"Yes,"

"No,"

"Yes,"

"No,"

"Yes,"

"No!" Sophie shouted as Biana shouted. "Yes!"

"Who do you want to go with Fitz?" Sophie asked as Biana and Sophie looked at him.

"Uhhh..... Bathroom! I need to go to the bathroom! Bye!" Fitz shouted running away. Dex didn't blame him for running away, dex would have done the same. "Fine, dex you want to hangout?" Biana asked. "Uhh.... well..." Dex mumbled.

"No he can't because Marella and dex are hanging it with me," Sophie said pulling them over to her side. "Ughh! You're so obsessive! Whatever I don't want hangout with dex anyway, he would probably choose Marella too just like you. I am calling the songs," Biana said as Marella looked a bit hurt. "Why? Can't stay away from Linh for a day?" Sophie asked.

"Not like you can live without Marella for a day," Biana challenged. Soon Linh and tam arrived. "Hey Bi! How is it going?" Linh asked cheerfully before noticing something was wrong. 

"What's going on?" Tam asked. Dex titled his head toward Biana and Sophie as tam nodded.

"Nothing is going on, it's just Sophie is being extra annoying," Biana said smiling at Linh and tam. "Excuse me? I am being annoying? What about you, Miss. Annoying?" Sophie asked.

"I am not annoying!" Biana shouted.

"Whatever," Sophie said. "I am calling Keefe."

"Umm.. no! I am calling Keefe," Biana said. 

"Watch how he picks me," Sophie said as she called Keefe.

"Yo guys! What's going-" Keefe stopped short as he sensed Sophie's emotions. "You guys are fighting?" Keefe asked Biana and Sophie.

"Yeah, no big deal," Biana said. "Want to hangout?"

"No, Keefe is going out with me!" Sophie said clinging onto Keefe. "He's my boyfriend."

"You're soo annoying Sophie," Biana said.

"You are soo over dramatic Biana," Sophie said.

"You're such a boring person."

"You're such a drama Queen."

"Ughh... I hate you."

"Well I hate you too!"

"Umm.. ladies? Can't we settle this without any harsh words?" Keefe asked as Biana and Sophie glared at Keefe. Keefe gave tam a 'help me!' look. "Umm.. Biana.. maybe we can talk this out?" Tam asked. Biana bit her lips, "I don't really want to talk about it."

"Me neither," Sophie said. "I am going home. Come on dex, Marella, and Keefe."

"Yeah go home! And don't come back!" Biana shouted over her shoulder.

"I won't!" Sophie shouted as she walked out of everglen. One thing was clear as dex, Marella, and Keefe shared a look. This was a big problem.