1

Hi I'm park Jimin and I'm 18 years old. I have a marriage next week due my parents problem with the money. I was happy to marry someone but I've never seen him and this is the day I will finally meet him.

Ms. Park: son Mr. Jeon is here, come downstairs?. She yelled from downstairs

Jimin: yeah mom I'm coming!. I went downstairs and saw a handsome guy

Jungkook: hello Jimin

Jimin: hi Jungkook!. Oh my gosh his eyes sparkle and they're really different, I've never seen such beautiful eyes.

Jungkook: you ready Jimin?

Jimin: yup!. I took my jacket and shoes on and waved to my mother then we left.

Jungkook: so what do you wanna do?

Jimin: everything is fine for me Jungkook

Jungkook: what if I take you to dinner now? It's starting to be night?

Jimin: sure. We went to the car, Jungkook told the driver to go as the driver nodded and started the car.

Jungkook: if you wanna open music, you can

Jimin: oh okay

Jungkook: you open it like this-. We both touched the same place but I noticed something, his hand.... it's ice cold.

Jimin: you're freezing

Jungkook: no it's just normal. Driver stopped the car, we both went out, then I saw a car losing his balance and coming fastly towards me.

I closed my eyes but then I noticed that I didn't get hit by the car. Jungkook stopped the car with his hand! And the door broke! How strong is he!?

Jimin: h-how did you do that!?

Jungkook: let's go inside!. We went inside the restaurant.

( btw it's their date)

We sat down and ordered our food.

Jimin: Jungkook you stopped the car with your bare hands! How!?

That's so strange! How could he do that!?

Jimin: Jungkook you were on the other side of the car, That's impossible! You can't run that fast!

Jungkook: please stop it.

The food came and we started to eat. After the food was done we talked a bit of our lifestyles.

I saw that his eyes are brown.... last time I saw him he had black eyes.

Jimin: Jungkook you're so strange! You're ice cold! you're eyes were black but now brown!you stopped the car with your bare hands! You're so fast! I don't understand you!

Jungkook: and you don't need to btw after we marry, you'll be working with me okay?

Jimin: but- fine...

After a few minutes we went back to the house. I went to my room and slept.

1 week later

I already married to Jungkook and now we moved to our own house. Right now I'm with my bestie jeonghan.

Jeonghan: Jimin!!!!