5

REMINDER: part 6 is coming out in 10/6! Be ready (the 30 minutes in part 6 will be also out in 10/6 that you all waited for. The baby making part😉)

Story begins!

1 week later

Jimin pov

We both slowly started to get better... well I was but Jungkook is still feeling bad and down.

Jungkook was looking at his phone while I was sitting in front of him eating a cake. I saw him sighing so I stopped eating and went to him, I sat on his lap.

He placed his phone down and kissed my cheek. I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave a soft kiss on his lips.

Jimin: are you still sad?. I asked him

Jungkook: I am... I imagined many beautiful things with my baby... we didn't even get to know the gender...

Jimin: babe we can have one more, it's not impossible.

Jungkook: but you will get hurt again...

Jimin: I can handle it, especially if it's my baby.

Jungkook: But you have a chance to get shot, and this time you may not survive!

Jimin: Baby you know I'm strong and if you believe me then I can do it.

Jungkook: But I'm scared to lose you.

Jimin: don't worry, you won't ever lose me, no matter what.

The doorbell rang as I got up from Jungkook's lap and went to the door.

Taehyung: Hi Jimin how have you been?

Jimin: I'm good but jungkook, he didn't get over it yet.

Taehyung: Ahh my hyung, can I come in?

Jimin: Sure come in. He went inside.

Taehyung: Hyung?

Jungkook: Oh hi tae. He said in a sad tone.

Taehyung: How are you feeling. he said and sat in front of Jungkook as I sat next to Jungkook.

Jungkook: Kinda good...

Taehyung: It will be better, you guys have the chance to have one more, the doctor said it himself.

Jungkook: But the vampland presidents will shot him again or maybe do the worst and kill him!

Taehyung: There is a way...And you know that hyung.

Jungkook: Taehyung i am not going to do that!

Jimin: Do what?. I asked them in confusion.

Taehyung: There is a way for you to pregnant Jimin.

Jungkook: Taehyung! I said no!

Taehyung: Sorry hyung but this is for his and yours safety.

Jimin: what is it!

Taehyung: If you wanna have a child jimin... then you need to be a vampire for the rest of your life...

Jungkook: and you will not accept it right?

Jimin: ...babe...

Jungkook: Jimin no!