4

After cleaning the floor, I made dinner quickly since it was already late cause of the cleaning. After the dinner we went to the living room and watched some movies.

Hours later

We decide to sleep. We went upstairs, got changed and went to the bed.

Next day

I woke up and didn't see jungkook next to me. I went downstairs to the kitchen, I wanted to make breakfast for me until I saw that my breakfast was already done.

Aww he made breakfast for me. I also noticed that there was a note saying " I'm sorry babe, I got a call this morning so I went to work. Eat your breakfast before it is cold! from kookie"

I smiled blushing. I sat down to eat, when I ate my breakfast I washed the dishes.

The doorbell rang.

Jimin: I thought he wouldn't come this early. I went to open the door and saw a man.

Jimin: hello? May I know your name?

Taehyung: hello I'm taehyung! Jungkook's younger brother.

Jimin: ohh, come in. He went inside as I closed the door and leaded him to the living room.

Taehyung: you should be Jimin right?

Jimin: yeah, I am.

Taehyung: I've heard that, you're the lucky man to marry my brother.

Jimin: I am lucky? but why?

Taehyung: there is millions of people that wanted to date Jungkook, but he didn't want any of them.

Jimin: ohh then I am lucky. We both laughed.

We had a cute and fun conversation with Taehyung and he seems very nice person.

Jimin: you are a vampire right?

Taehyung: yep that's right.

Jimin: how can you hold it?

Taehyung: I've practiced much. I didn't drink blood since I was young.

Jimin: wow!

Taehyung: yup, *looks at his watch* I need to go I'm sorry, I need to go on a business dinner.

Jimin: how sad, I really liked you and please come often so we can have more fun conversation. And could you give me your address or your work place's address

Taehyung: thank you so much and you look so beautiful hearted too, I will come often, ofc I can give both of them.

Jimin: aww you're a really sweet brother!

He smiled and gave me the address to his house and his work place.

Taehyung: you don't need to come till the door, I can go by myself.

Jimin: ohh okay. He smiled once again and left.

After Taehyung left, the door again rang.

Jimin: who's now?

I opened the door and saw 2 men.

Unknown: who do we have here, a beautiful guy and a small cutie inside him.