Chapter 41

"What do you want to warn me about?"

"You see these babies haven't been taken out these tanks since you gave birth, so theres a chance they wont survive once taken out because of the oxygen, basically im trying to say that they could die"

"..."

"I knew yiu wouldn't do it, now time to-"

"Ill do it"

"What?!, i said they could die the chances are at least 75% percent"

"I'd rather have them die trying than let them living in that tank no where to go"

"But, the problem is i don't know how to take them out"

"What the fuck you mean, YOU were the one that put them in there in the first place"

"Yes, but no, what happened is that i tried talking to my dead boyfriend but he possessed me and gave me orders that i couldn't resist and because of that i can't remember how it was put together"

"What exactly were his orders"

"Its...personal"

"Listen here bitch, you do remember that you are under MY control so you have no choice"

"Ugh, they were "create two strong newborn babies and connect them to that tank, after a few years I'll possess you and me and your brother will change into those bodied, and we'll be the happy family you always wanted, and rule the world"

"Thats what you ment when you said you did it for them"

"Yes, but now i realize all the sacrifice I've done to bring back my loved ones, so i ont let you take them awat from me"

Tsunade punches the ground

"YOU DO REMEMBER THE POWER I HAVE OVER YOU, RIGHT?!"

"OF COURSE, THATS WHY I WONT LET YOU KEEP THEM ILL PROTECT THEN WITH MY LIFE"

"OG YEAH? THE. WHOSE GOING TO FOLLOW YOUR ORDERS"

"I HAVE A CERTAIN SOMEONE I TRUST THAT'LL KEEP IT GOING"

"YEAH RIGHT, NOW IF YOU DONT GIVE ME THE TANKS ILL TAKE THEM BY FORCE"

Hinata activates her bakugan

"Lets have a real fight, ill deactivate the poison i gave you"

"No need i just deactivated it now lets get started"

"LIGHTNING STYLE, LIGHTNING WAVE" tsunade said

An electric wave was sent to Hinata's leg

"THAT HURT DAMN IT, 64! PALMS AIR ROTATION"

it hits half of all tsunade charka points

"EARTH STYLE, EATH BALL, FIRE STYLE, BURNING BARS"

hinata gets stuck in a earth ball with flames slowly getting bigger inside

"If i keep this on ill die" hinata thought

"59 PALMS TORNADO STYLE"

Hinata moves in a tornado motion and breaks the ball and moves to tsunade

"ONE PALM PUNCH"

hinata punched through tsunade's flesh and left a hole through tsunade's arm

"Lets finish this once in for all"

"SACRIFICIAL SCROLL!"

tsunade takes a long scroll and puts blood on it, a ghost appears and stabs hinata and tsunade in the stomach

They both spit out blood

"Why...would you go this far...to even kill yourself" hinata said

"There would be no end to it"

"Haha i see-"

"HINATA I HEARD A LOUD SOUND COMING FROM HERE ARE YOU...ok"

"Oh*coughs* hey konan"

"HINATA! WHAT HAPPENED IM GOING TO KILL THAT WOMAN-"

"Its fine konan she's goning to die anyway"

"But, I KNOW I CAN SAVE YOU HANG ON, I CANT LOOSE YOU TOO YOU'RE MY-"

"KONAN LISTEN TO ME, accept it im going to die, i finished my goal, now i want you to take those tanks and leave this village"

"But.."

"THATS AN ORDER, NOW HURRY TIME IS RUNNING OUT, if you stay any longer you'll see me de-, you'll see me sleeping i never liked people looking at me"

"Alright, but before i go i have two things to say, "i love you" and please come back..."

"I love you too konan, but ill probably come back...in another life, and one last favor *cough cough* please raise my children like they were your own, now go i dont have much time"

Konan runs up with the tanks and tells the rest of the team to evacuate

"I know i never got to meet you, but stay safe my babies, and my frien- family" hinata whispered