🪴tanjiro kamado🎋

Aftercare
Oh boy he is a gentleman! He always gets awkward after it but ones he calms down a bit he makes you something to eat. Usually he takes a shower but offers to let you shower with him! Just a normal shower, nothing dirty lol.

Body part
On you :
He loves everything about you! Everything. He can't choose a favourite, (he loves your chest)
On him :
He likes his hands, he thinks they've been through so much. Which they have. I mean did you seen the episode where he was training to slice that rock! His hands were so roughed up. He thinks its cute to use his hands to pleasure you rather than slide and dice.

Cum
He always wears a condom so he cums in that, he's worried about having sex without a condom. He precums a lot so he always wears it in case.

Dirty secret
Whenever he touches himself he thinks about you. How sweet,

Experience
He's never really had time to get experience so you're definitely his first. He doesn't mind though! Hes quite glad he gave his virginity to you.

Favourite Position
He likes regular missionary, he believes its most comfortable for you since you're laying down, and he can judge his pace better.

Goofy
He tried being goofy once, didn't turn out well. He ended up falling off the bed.

Hair
He has a lot of hair down there, its curly and a reddish shade like his hair.

Intimacy
He's very intimate, he praises you and he'll finger and give you oral. Half of the time you guys are getting dirty he rarely gets any pleasure. You feel bad but he's just so focused on pleasuring you that he's not noticing his own raging boner.

Jackoff
He does it once in a blue moon, if he's out on the road without you he will do it more than usual though.

Kink
None! He's vanilla.

Location
In the bedroom. In the bed. With the comfiest pillows. Before you two have sex he makes sure the pillows are fluffed, the sheets are clean and comfortable, its big enough to fit you both, etc.

Motivation
You just pressing on him gets him going. Half the time when you point out his boner he gets really worried and leaves to jack off in the bathroom. He wants sex to be intimate and not just because he got an accidental boner.

No
He would never hurt you. No matter how much it turns him on. Nuh uh. Actually if you're having sex and tears form in your eyes he completely stops and shows you in kisses and apologies.

Oral
Definitely prefers giving. He likes receiving but he feels bad making you make him feel good

Pace
He's mostly slow, hes fine with that. If he does speed up its rather quiet, never making a single slap.

Quickie
Nuh uh. Nope. Nada

Risk
He doesn't plan on taking any risks really,

Stamina
Can last about... 3-4 rounds. When hes doing his breathing exercises he can go 4-5.

Toys
He doesn't own any and frankly he thinks they're weird.

Unfair
He never teases you, if you ask then you receive.

Volume
Hes quite loud, letting out girly moans. Mostly his moans are praises, "it feels so good inside you", "you're so tight", "i love you so much", etc.

Wild card
After you two rest after sex he starts waving his hands around and giggling (stimming,) zenitsu does the same thing. Hes just happy he got to do something so intimate and special with you.

X-ray
6.2 inches when soft, 7.3 when hard

Yearning
Medium sex drive, not on his mind at all times but when it is he really gets horny

Zzzz
Actually I think sex gives him more energy.

NEXT :

💫 ZENITSU AGATSUMA ⚡️