ᵎ⌇seasons

Quirk Name: Seasons
꒰ ꒱
Description: The user is able to manifest four mythical beasts that are each akin to a season. These beasts have powers connected to their corresponding season. The user is able to summon these beasts by four earrings the user wears. By tapping on these earrings, the selected beast emerges from its corresponding earring. While the beast is out of its earring, the earring turns to a grey color, it only regains  its color when the user wills it to return.
꒰ ꒱
Strengths: The user excels in long-range combat, and can do fairly well in close-range combat. The beasts have a power boost when they are in their element, meaning, when the beasts are fighting during their corresponding season, their abilities are boosted. The beasts also have a very wide range of abilities and moves. (e.g, the spring and fall beasts focus more on healing and support while the winter and summer beasts are more suited for offense. ) The beasts also have unique personalities, traits and can communicate with the user telepathically. The beasts don't feel pain.
꒰ ꒱
Weaknesses: The aftermath of summoning the beasts can cause extreme headaches/migraines and in extreme cases can lead to fainting and/or comas. It takes an exceptionally long time for the user to summon all beasts at once. Each beast has a gem somewhere on its body, if an opponent hits that spot the beast will shatter and immediately be sent back into its earring. When this happens, the beast can't communicate or be summoned for an amount of time depending on the damage it took. Once a beast is shattered, the user will feel about half of the pain dealt to the beast, no physical wounds appear. The beasts can be summoned for about an hour at a time, this time decreases depending on how many beasts you have summoned at once. This time can be increased with training. The user themselves don't have any ability so if the beasts are unavailable, the user is rendered defenseless.
꒰ ꒱
Range: Mainly long-range
꒰ ꒱
Rating:
Strength: (5/5
Speed: (3/5)
꒰ ꒱
Hero Costume Ideas (F):

 ꒰ ꒱Range: Mainly long-range꒰ ꒱Rating: Strength: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ (5/5Speed: ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ (3/5)꒰ ꒱Hero Costume Ideas (F):