𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐨

*not proofread*

So few days have passed and yuki and I have been texting, calling, and facetiming each other a lot .

I let out a sigh as I lay back on yuki soft ass king size bed .

"Your room deadass fits your personality." I said as I was close my eyes and listen to the music she was playing .

Next thing I know I feel the bed dip then yuki scent invaded my nose as I feel her come sit bedside me to play in my hair .

"You smell like peaches and vanilla ." I told her softly going into a whisper as I felt myself slowly got more relaxed .

"Zilla, do you consider us close friends ?" I flutter my eyes open as yuki asked that .

"Yes but I'm honestly hoping later on in life we can become more ." I said

"Hmm." Was all she said before leaning down and full on kissing me .

Soon as she pulled back I saw a big smirk plastered on her pretty face .

"How about now? Still consider us close friends?" She asked with her hands slowly feeling around my body .

I just stare at her and blinked before feeling my face head up .

I opened my mouth to say something but closed it back because I just knew I was gon fuck up my words .

So I just nod while closing my eyes to avoid her intimating gaze .

I carefully and slowly inhale then exhale .

"Zilla I'm pretty sure you already know I like females, and I'm feeling you heavy ."

I jumped up and look back at her .

"I mean I'm feeling you too obviously." I said with a duh tone .

She only raised a brow and snatched me up by my throat to lay me beside her .

"I'm tired as hell." She said with a yawn before propping her head on chest with both arms wrapped around my waist to hug me .

I just glance down and sigh before kissing her on the forehead and saying goodnight .

The last thing I thought before falling asleep was bout feeling up on yuki, to put it straightforward honestly .

a short sweet luh vibe session chapter between these too ;) TBC - 1400xs