また?

[ CHAPTER NAME : AGAIN? ]

"what's up with you and haruto?" asked jeongwoo, looking at junkyu. he wasn't dumb. it hadn't gone under his notice how suddenly haruto and junkyu became friends.

"me and haruto? nothing...? we were just paired up? pure coincidence."

"i--bitch, i know the difference between coincidences and...uh i don't know the other word." said jeongwoo.

"well, it's not like we're close. and i'm not lying. our meeting was pure coincidences. everytime i went to search for mashiho, he would be there."

"why would you search for mashiho?" asked jeongwoo.

junkyu looked at jeongwoo in disbelief. "you idiot. aren't you the one who said there's a rumour about my brother and mashiho? i went to check that out. and guess what?"

"what?" asked jeongwoo, completely curious.

"it's true. the both of them are dating." said junkyu.

"what? for real? that serious, strict brother of yours is dating the P.E teacher? oh my god."

"i know right."

"ugh, my limbs hurt. that junghwan guy has so much strength." said jeongwoo, his body aching all over.
"mine too. but haruto is weak as shit and he called me a paper doll. the guts of the man."

"let's go back to class. i'm so glad we have lunch right after P.E" said jeongwoo.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"you know our class teacher?" asked doyoung, once again switching lunches with junkyu.
"hmm, the new guy right? the one who looks like some porcelian doll." said jeongwoo.

"oi. it's rude to call someone a porcelian doll." said junkyu.

"whatever. anyways, what about him?"

"he's like the best teacher i've ever seen. he's so cool and chill about everything but he's strict when neccessary."

junkyu groaned. "are you trying to brag the fact that your homeroom teacher is amazing while we have jihoon hyung?"

"you know, i think our class likes jihoon. you simply don't like him cause he's your brother."

"whatever."

"you don't give your brother enough credit, you know? i mean, i would die for a brother like him. he's hard-working, handsome and he makes awesome lunch." said doyoung.

junkyu sighed. it was true he complained about his brother a lot but he really appreciated jihoon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"where's haruto?" asked asahi, looking around in the classroom noticing that he was not there.

"it's lunch time. he's never here during lunch. i don't know where he goes though. maybe he's in the other class?" suggested one of the students.

just at that time, doyoung entered the classroom.
"hey doyoung." said asahi. "is haruto in the other class? you're coming from there right?"

"heh? uh yeah. he wasn't there."

asahi frowned. where did haruto go? isn't lunch time usually the time you spend with your friends? did he not have friends or something?

"if you're searching for him, you should ask junkyu. he probably knows."
"...junkyu?"

"uh huh, the koala looking eccentric guy from the other class." said doyoung, straight out dissing his best friend.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"uh, is junkyu here?" asked asahi, peeking through the door.

"yes?" said junkyu.

"could you come out for a second?" asked asahi.

looking at jeongwoo confused, junkyu got up from his seat and walked towards asahi.

"yes, sir?"

"uh...could you go fetch haruto for me? i need to talk to him regarding something and someone said that you'd know where he is so please do me a favor and ask him to come to me, okay?"

"i have to go call that ass--umm ASSIELIE BOY?"
"assielie boy?"

"it's my nickname for him." said junkyu, laughing awkwardly.

"uhh...right. so, please do me this favor okay? i'll be in the other section." said asahi, flashing a smile at junkyu.

"fine." said junkyu, flashing a fake smile and making his way to the terrace.
of course, haruto would be there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

haruto played around with his food. he didn't feel like eating. he didn't even feel like staying awake. what was the point of even staying awake?
school was so boring. he didn't have friend so there was no one to tal---

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER ASAHI IS CALLING YOU." said a voice that was all too familiar to haruto, opening the door with a bang.

"junkyu?"
"yes me." said junkyu, standing in front of haruto.

"gosh, please put a filter on your mouth." said haruto, looking at junkyu disgusted.

"well, because of you, i have to use my precious lunch time to come and call you."

"you could've simply refused?"
"you can't refuse a teacher, duh."

"why not? have you ever seen me listen to mashiho?"

"well, that's cause you and mashiho have known each other for a long time. one, i barely know asahi and two, i can't say no to his face."

"fine, whatever. i just need to go back to class right?" said haruto, starting to pack up his 

unfinished lunch.

"yes...but you haven't even eaten?"

"it's fine, i don't want to."

junkyu looked at haruto in disbelief and then sat down in front of him. snatching the lunch box and the chopsticks from haruto, junkyu opened the box and picked up a piece of chicken.

narrowing his eyes at haruto and grabbing haruto's chin, junkyu forced the chicken inside haruto's mouth.

"wh--" said haruto, chewing desperately so as to not choke and die.

"i hate people who waste food so shut up and eat." said junkyu, waiting with some rice placed between the chopsticks.

"you're so dramatic, gosh. i can eat by myself."
"shut up and open your mouth." said junkyu, putting the chopsticks close to haruto's mouth.

realizing that there was no point in trying to persuade junkyu, haruto opened his mouth and junkyu slowly placed the food in his mouth.

"what the...again?!"
haruto and junkyu turned to see the source of voice. of course, it was none other than jihoon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for this late and half-ass update. let's just say i'm not in the best of conditions :)))

keep reading, commenting and voting
love,

pixiedust :)