Goblet of Fire 2

~Athena~

I was sitting in the tent waiting for the first task. None of my friends were really mad at me for being picked. I even had Ron Weasley tell me that he was rooting for me. And not Harry. I felt so special.  Kiaria came into the tent with my wand. She had just retrieved it from the minister (who she had a internship with).

I had just noticed Kiaria's hair had gotten longer. It wasn't in the straight, slick, bob anymore. It was getting waves and getting longer. "All right, remember what we talked about," Kiaria said ", Me and Wayne will be watching from the seats. We are so proud of you." She then walked out of the tent into the stands.   

"OOHH! Athena you have the Shelled Snap Dragon!" The minister said. I looked at the small Dragon in my hands. It had a tortoise like shell, but long and skinny. And had a giant jaw. 

The cannon sounded, it was my turn to get the egg. I was going right before Harry. I stepped out in to the arena. I saw only a shinny, Golden, egg in the middle of a rocky field. I ran to the egg, but I felt something hook onto the cuff of my pants. It tried to move me but couldn't. I looked back to see a baby Shelled Snap Dragon. "Aww," many people from the crowd shouted. It let go of my pants. Then opened up its mouth. Only for me to see 30 rows of teeth way to big for its body. I saw it clench it's jaw like it was going to spit fire. I backed up, it spit out a small heart shaped fireball. Then it double for my arm. It snapped on with its many teeth. "AUUUGGHHHH!!!!" I screamed trying to shake it off. I ran to the egg, drop kicked the dragon, and ran for the tent. Then, I woke up from my day dream of glory.

So for real, no dreaming, I walked into the arena. I looked at the wand in my hand. I pointed it at the egg, shouted ",Accio!". Then the egg came to me and I walked out of the arena. And without having to do anything.

We were sitting in Kiaria's bed room with the egg. "ouvre l'oeuf Athéna," Adria said. "What?" I asked. "She said to open it!" Rumor said excitedly. I twisted the little knob at the top. It opened to a high pitch screaming sound. "Close it!" Kiaria yelled. "I can't it's jammed!" I yelled back.  "Drown it! You can't hear screams under water!" Rumor screamed at us. She ran into Kiaria's bathroom and turned on the tap of Kiaria's ClawFoot bathtub. I tucked the egg under a pillow so it would muffle the sound. "Its full enough!" Kiaria said. I ran to the tub and pushed the egg underwater. We heard a magnificent humming sound. Us 4 girls dipped our head into the tub. It was a beautiful song. "Adria pulled her head out first.  "avez-vous vu quelque chose nager devant votre fenêtre? dans le lac noir Kiaria? comme je ne connais pas les sirènes?" (Have you seen anything swim past your window? In the black lake, Kiaria? Like I don't know Mermaids?) Adria asked. "English please!" I said. "Mermaids in the black lake. That's the next task," Rumor said out of breath from holding it under water.

"So please stand up and pick a partner," Ms.McGonagall was trying to teach us to dance. For the Yule ball, yay. Neville was to only in to stand up. So I stood up and took his hand. Then everyone else followed us. He was a little bit shorter then me but a great dancer.

~Kiaria~
"The students of Durmstrang will be joining out house today. Please just stand up and dance. I don't care if you look good or not. This is required," Snapes monotone voice stated. I knew Wayne wouldn't be here because he was in Hufflepuff. So I looked around for a new partner. Blaise was very disappointed he wouldn't get the chance to practice dancing with Rumor. "Blaise? Wanna partner?" I asked quietly. "Sure," he agreed. I kept stepping in his feet but he didn't care.

~Rumor~

The Baeuxbatons school was with us so Adria and her siblings were there. I was looking as everyone was picking their partners. Hercules tried to partner with Adria but she rejected him. "Nope. Don't think I don't know who you are. Also quick tip Don't buy someone Pasty's if your going to shame them for eating them. Bitch," She said walking away. Me and Adria then decided to partner just for fun. Adria was a tall girl like her other sisters. So including the fact that I'm built like a baked bean. It was kind of hard to dance.

I was sitting out side catching up on some Divination. When someone walked up to me. "I was wondering if you wanted to go to the ball with me?" I looked up to see Hercules. "Well-actually yea-" I was cut off. "No. She. won't. Go. With. You," Blaise said behind me. "Is that so?" Hercules asked. "Yes because she already has a date," Blaise continued. I have a date? Kiaria should have told me this. "Let me guess, the French girl. I knew Rumor was weak enough to go queer," Hercules stated looking me right in the eye. "You wrong about that. Because I am her date," Blaise grinned. Hercules left in a hurry. Blaise knelt down beside me ", I'm sorry I said that. If your not comfortable with me saying that I could not go to the ball!" I shushed him ", I actually like that your my date." And that's how I got one of my best friends to be my date.

Kiaria kept getting asked to the ball. And she kept telling them she had a date. Then they would ask who. She would say Wayne. The guy or girl asking her out would then say she was out of his league. Kiaria would then say "no" and call Athena over to scare them off. 

We were sitting at a shop in Hogsmeade picking out of Yule ball dresses. "Athena you need to come collect your egg from my bathtub. I wanna take a bath sometime soon," Kiaria scolded Her. "Sorry, mum," Athena responded. "By the way, this is the one time you guys will see me in a dress. So go pick something you like," Athena added. We ran into Adria and Eris who were picking out dresses. Athena was taking Eris because the Yule Ball was a once in a lifetime opportunity. God I loved all their dresses. They looked so pretty.

A/n: these dresses aren't the same dresses you see in every fanfic. My sister drew them herself. Proud big sis moment. Okay, good bye my bitches, bros, and Non-binary hoes