Meeting a new member

I don't know why I want angst so fast but I guess I could do this on the next part. Now onto the story!
______________________________________
[Awesamdude pov]
I woke up to see that Ponk was sleeping happily on my bed. I was happy to see him like this but I have to get to the prison to feed the prisoners. I went to the bathroom,wash my face and head to the prison to feed the prisoners.
*An hour later*
"Finally finish my work here now head to the hotel!"
I said running to the hotel.
Once I got there I close my eyes and open again seeing Sam nook is already ready for fun time with Tommy.
"Is it my time now Mr. Awesamdude?"
Sam nook ask holding his trident and filled with excitement I nodded my head once he grab my hand and took control. I sat down with my other side Warden. He wasn't happy he's always serious and I don't know why.
"So I heard you and Ponk are dating right?"
He ask looking at me.
"Uhh yeah! How did you know?"
I answered and asked since I we can't see our own povs expect for Sam nook. Warden look at me and said
"How wouldn't I know when Sam nook just scream the word "ship" out loud after he saw it"
He said with an annoying face in his eyes. Then Sam nook came back saying
"Mr. Awesamdude! TommyInnit wants you to meet someone!"
He said. I walked up to him and close my eyes and open again to see Tommy and a girl with red and dark blue outfit with green long mask covering he face,wearing glasses,have black and white wings and halo.
Tommy came up to me and said
"Sam! I want you to meet Khaopun. KhaopunTwT. She is the third place pvp fighter."
He said.
I walked up to her and said
"Greetings I'm Awesamdude. Call me Sam for short. I'm the redstone builder!"
She nodded her head and shake my hand for greetings too.
______________________________________
345 words