Different control

"Love is dead." But is it true?
"He took my arm." But was he the one who control?
"He flirt with someone..." But was it serious?
"He didn't care for me!"...But did he want to do that...?
______________________________________
[Third view pov]
Ponk woke up to see that Awesamdude was looking at him nose bleeding because he heard Ponk's moan. Ponk ran up to him and asked
"S-Sam!? Are you ok!? Why are your nose bleeding!? It's everything alright!?"
Suddenly Awesamdude answer
"P-Ponk y-you moan w-when you w-were-"
Awesamdude passed out before finishing answering.
Ponk hold Awesamdude to the bathroom,washing his nose and bring him to bed. Ponk knew what Awesamdude was meant to say. Ponk only flustered and went outside.
*1 hour later*
Awesamdude woke up and see that not one was there. He started panicking and it have make him see a black place where on one was there. Then he felt walls shirking to where he is. Awesamdude started to panic more and not be able to breathe then he pass out. In Awesamdude's mind Sam nook and Warden were trying to wake Awesamdude up but he wasn't up.
"WARDEN SAM. WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO!? AWESAMDUDE IS GOING TO PASS OUT FOR 4 WEEKS!"
Sam nook asked. Warden answer back
"There's only one thing to do is you and me control him everytime until he's awake."
"WARDEN SAM. YOU ARE CORRECT BUT YOU HAVE TO CONTROL HIM MOST OF THE TIME."
Sam nook said. Warden nodded his head and took the control...
______________________________________
263 words
When will it be angst? Anytime since I don't know when :,)
Thanks for reading! If you guys are interested to my story and want to catch up. Consider following me! I'll be posting a part of this story everyday! Now love you guys!