3~well drama lama ~

Catalina pov

"YOU BROKE MY HEART" I shot at the top if my lungs . Nat frozen. Clint wiped out a packet of popcorn and sat on top of a car .at least he enjoying him self . "Cat please don't make this hard . I miss you . And I know I've obviously hurt you and I'm sorry . But come home " wow . She doesn't even know what she done "
" you know what . I DONT TALK TO LITTLE DRITY SLUT WHO THINK CAN KISS ME AND TELL ME TO NOT WORRY I CAN TRUST THEM AND THEN U GO AND STICK YOUR TOUNGE IN SOMBIDY ELSE MOUTH .the only person I trust with my life . That's it I have enough. Bye katnuess everdeen. Bye gold digger . "

Clients pov

Next thing I know Catalina just plob any into thin air " WOW . Where she go. Soo cool " i said jumping off the car popcorn going everywhere and taking on the ground where she once was . Nat look mad now let me tell you some stuff about Nat u have a anger metter o beging something like happy and 10 is your dead and I said she a 9 Turing to a 10 " CLINT why didn't you help this could be the last time we can see her and your sitting there like it's the real house wife. You known her longer you could if said something. What they going to say when we go up and say she disappeared out of thin air . Maria not been the same since she ran away and nick is just not himself either GOD I MESS UP " natasha say tearing up . " was it ture " I said I bit more serious
" what was "
" you sticking your tongue into another person " she just put her head down o no
"NAT .SHE TRUSTED YOU .SHE DIDNT EVEN TRUST MARIA. Now ShE GOT ALL OUR SECRETS. GOD WHY NAT . I'm not even go that bad on you . Your dead when we have to tell Maria "
" he said if I didn't please him he was going to kick Catalina put of sheild " she said in the most quiet voice I've ever heard . Now I'm anger "HE WHAT . YOU BETTER VE JOKING " SHE SHOOK HER HEAD
" HE GONE NOW HE GOT MOVED TO THE LONDON HEADQUARTERS "

" WE HAVE TO GET TO SHIELD .THEY BE WONDERING WHERE WE ARE "

"Yea" that's all I got out of her . Theus us going to be interesting. I can feel my drama sences are tigiling.

Catalina pov

What. The. Fuck.
What happen
Where I'm I
I'm I dead
Cause if this is heaven I bet hell would have better interia design.
I was in an familiar room .I don't know how I know this room but I do . Is that a picture of me . Now I have a crepp keeping me . Please be hot cause maybe if they have an ugly house they have a nice body an face ,hair. Oh maybe they start tourcher me . Aww loving this for me ." Helooo saviour you here I'm coming to give you a visit since you love me " I shout . Nothing .okay then I try to open the door but I wouldn't buged . Okay where doing it the hard way . Great why caint the day be just I day I can catch a plane and leave the this city of evil . " mate I really have to go but I can come back like in a couple of months and do this . Don't get me wrong I'm loving this but I really have to go " silence. Great. Just great aaaaa ok clam down and think wait there a window. I go over and see I'm not pure high up in this apartment but high anough to have a broken a couple of bones . Right . He goes nothing . While I was falling out this window. Could be my life ended. All that was going through my head was ...........

I belive I can fly. I belive I can touch the sky . Think about every night and day 4 my wings and fly away "