promote#4

Title: So, Who's The Culprit

Genre: Mystery/ Romance

Author: @RuleofSpear

Description:

Our story is about a School, a huge School, and the people who are studying in the School. From a distance, it presents itself like so many other Schools all over the world: safe, decent, innocent. Get closer, though, and you start seeing the shadows underneath.

The name of our School is Nefarious Academy.

A school where dealing with crimes and serial killers are part of our education. Instead of solving quadratic equations, we are trained to run and to create alliances in our businesses. Instead of  dancing in our PE lessons, we are trained to use guns for protection and assassination. A school compose of affluent students learning entrepreneurship and negotiation at early age. A training ground for all young popular successful entrepreneurs running their family and their own businesses, whether their businesses are illegal or not. A School where gangs and alliances are existing and crimes are considered part of the process of being untouchable hustlers.

Be blind to what you saw and will see, be committed and liable to words you speak. Mind your own business and never try to negotiate yourself in any transactions with frauds. Betrayal is a suicide. Connections are everything. Disagreeing and countermanding means Red.

Remain cautious and be warned because in our Academy, Red isn't just a mere adjective or sort of color. It's fire, warning, blood and death.

In Nefarious Academy, death is business.

Please support the great writer, the story she is making is very good and I hope you also like it and support him 🌺🤗