promote#26

Title: The Act of Falling in love

Genre: Romance

Author: Zenitxhuuu_

Description:The saying goes. "Every emotionless man, a sad story  lies beneath." You can't judge someone based on what facade they're showing. Same goes with the girl who always smile and giggle. Laughter can be a nice excuse to exclude yourself from sadness and reality, but you cant deny the fact that it doesn't gain true happiness.

Two teenagers with different personality and different background story meets for the very first time. Find out how a clingy and always curious girl slowly change a cold hearted man, by asking a favor to help her fulfill her dying wish.

Astoria want to know the act of falling in love before sleeping in peace and Haru generously offer himself to  Astoria to fall in love with him. Little did they know, while doing the bet, they caught theirselves falling recklessly with each other. Together they face the challenge of building a relationship under the shadow of terminal illness.

Find out how Haru becomes Astoria's most beautiful chapter in her own book. And Astoria becomes Haru's most beautiful episode in his own season.

Please support the great writer, the story he is making is very good and I hope you also like it and support him 🌺🤗