Chapter 5: OH SHIT!

Calum's Pov:
Finally what I have longed for ever since the concert, Alex is now my girlfriend.
She is so beautiful she has black hair, dark skinned, tall, skinny and has everything in the right places.
I can't wait to tell all the lads, but I do think my pal Ashton is going to be upset,
He also had the hugest crush on her too.

Alex's Pov:
All I could think of was how great that night was, and I kept repeating "Calum is my boyfriend." In the back of my head. But the other thought that was there too was the fact my brother is an ass and wouldn't approve.

My brother is so overprotective because my dad left my mom when I was 2 and while he was 3 and it was an emotional process for our whole family, he abused my mother so Jason has always felt the need to protect our family from any guys since he's the only male. But that involves me not talking to any boys at all. He knows the guys at school only want to get into my pants, because he knows I am good looking.

Believe me I do appreciate him for protecting us but I think he needs to calm down because I'm 17 and my birthday is in a few days so I will be an adult and I can take care of myself.

The Next Morning:

We had fallen asleep in the movie room, I was wide awake with Calum right beside me. It really was the best way to wake up. He was so peaceful when he slept and it was so cute. I decided to get out of his grip (which was so fucking hard) and make breakfast.

I went to the cabinet and found pancake mix, and bacon in the refrigerator. I decided to make quite a few pancakes since I know boys love to eat, and made double the amount of bacon, because I mean who doesn't love bacon.

The aroma of food went throughout the room. The Calum came up behind me and placed his hands on my hips.

"Babe you look so sexy right now." Is what he said and his morning raspy voice made me lose it.

He picked me up and placed me in the counter and spread my legs and started kissing me leaving kisses down my neck.
Before it could go any further Michael, Luke and Keegan walked in as Michael said " woah mate not on the counter." "Sorry I some times lose control" Calum said with a smirk. He helped me get off the counter. I asked "should we tell them during breakfast?" He replied with a yes and a gentle squeeze on my bum.

Just as I finished Ashton came out of his room with a smile and a wink towards me. Calum saw and I could tell he was pissed off. I went by him and rubbed his back to assure him everything's okay. He calmed down a bit but I could tell he was still angry.

I served breakfast and the boys ate so much, while they were eating Calum came over to me and held my hand. I finally stood up and said "I have something to say........ Calum and I are now dating." Calum stood up too and placed a kiss on my cheek. Luke and Michael said "way to go mate, just don't fuck up she's too good for that." And Keegan almost screamed but instead came and hugged me.

And Ashton was beyond pissed the fuck off he was livid. He flipped a chair over and walked out of the room and slammed the door behind him, making a picture frame fall and shatter with glass all over the place.