v.

When Harry had received this call from Killa, he already felt that this was the time they talked about four years ago. Harry was deeply in love with the supermodel, but their relationship didn't work that well.

They broke up after six months of dating and that had really hurt Harry. He thought he'll be the happiest man in the world if he ended up with somebody he loves. But as long as they keep trying, he learnt it will never be easy for him to make his own fairytale.

When they broke up, they didn't have any closure, Harry didn't want it to be their last goodbyes. He wanted to bring her back so he told her, there will be no goodbye unless she found someone that is beyond Harry's expectation for her.

Harry arrived at the restaurant and his eyes searched for her. The place wasn't too crowdy as it was past lunch time, and he found her on a corner near the window. His legs were shaking as he takes steps towards her. As soon as he gets closer, his heart weakens on something that has yet to come.

He reached out for her when she stood up, she kissed his cheek then they seated.

"Did I take too long?" Harry asked, scooting the chair closer to the table as he seats.

"No, it's alright. We were just on a perfect time." Kendall smiled, with her teeth shown. Harry could see that she is glowing and the aura that she brings made him believe that he does not need to know this man to learn how Kendall is in good hands.

"Har, look, I am sorry if I called you not knowing about your schedule. I know that I could have called Amanda first but I just feel so enthusiastic and this-" she explains, she doesn't know where to begin and she didn't even notice how bad this is for Harry.

"It's okay. I am not that busy at all. I just hired my new secretary." He answers.

"What? How about Amanda? Is she alright?" She asked worriedly.

"Yes, she is perfectly fine, but she just need to.. you know, she gets older and older." Harry didn't want to go on that point when he exactly knew that Amanda needs to rest before everything gets worst.

Kendall understood and silently nodded. She stared at him, and she suddenly felt guilty when she saw the longing in his eyes.

"Har, you need to let me go." Her voice was low, she held his hand on the table. That's when Harry saw the engagement ring on her finger.

"Will he take good care of you?" He asked, staring back at her. Knowing that he will hurt himself for hearing the truth, he got no choice left, but to accept that she is not for him.

"Will he make you happy?" He added, the desperation in his voice can be heard, but he tried his very best to ask this question.

Kendall felt sad seeing Harry like this, couldn't get over her. "I'm sorry, Har. I didn't want it to be like this. I shouldn't have called you this earlier-"

"No, it's totally fine. I just needed to hear it from you so I can move on. I want you to be happy. That matters most." He sincerely said, tightening the hold between their hands.

"I am so grateful to meet someone like you. I sincerely wish the same for you." Kendall told him, she stood up and reach to hug him, with their eyes tearing up.

"Are you okay?" Zayn asked, looking at Harry sitting on the couch in his office. After hearing what happened yesterday when Harry met Kendall, Zayn grew worried.

"Mm. I'm fine." Harry nodded, his legs crossed to the other, while holding the file he was reading.

"I just realized that sometimes, we really need that level of conversation for us to know our value and worth." He added, placing the file on the center table.