7🔞

A/N:I can read smut, but when I wrote this, I cringed so hard. Oh, my...

Jeongin was staring at Chan's lips for few minutest now. He still felt them on him. He didn't break the stare until a smirk formed on the lips he was staring at. He looked up at Chan who was now smirking at him, knowing that the younger was staring at his lips.

Nothing between them changed since that night. They still talked normally. Chan didn't make any actions since then. He was waiting now for the younger to made the move.

But the only move Jeongin made was only to stare at his lips.

They were in the cafeteria. Things between Jeongin and Hyunjin were also normal, except for the dick jokes. Hyunjin stopped with them. He just gives up knowing he had no chance against Chan now. Hyunjin knew that Jeongin was a chill person. He was one of his best friends and wanted to stay that way. So, giving up was the best ting to do, before things got more complicated.

---

A week had passed and neither Jeongin or Chan made a move. It was Saturday, and Jeongin was alone at a coffee near his dorm. He was thinking about Chan. Wondering what to do. He really liked Chan's company. But he really liked the way he pleased him as well. And he wasn't lying when he wanted to do it again.

Was he liking Chan more than friend?

He headed home. He needed some rest.

When he entered his room, he was greeted with a scene that was going to hunt him for a long time.

Felix and Changbin were having sex.

The worst part was when he and Changbin looked eyes.

"Close the door dude." Changbin yelled at him.

Jeongin quickly closed the door. Now what? He headed to Chan's room. He wasn't going to spend the night on some random bench.

He knocked on the door and hear a "come in", so he entered the room.

Chan was siting on his bed drinking beer. Jeongin seated next to him and took the bottle from his hands, taking a big sip from it.

"Just saw Changbin and Felix having sex in our room." He said not waiting for Chan to ask him what's going on. Then he took another one, finishing the bottle.

Yeah, he needed to erase that scene.

Chan opened another bottle.

"Where is Jisung?" Jeongin asked.

"Home for the weekend." Chan answered.

"I am not going back in that room. I am staying here for tonight." Jeongin said.

For half an hour they just sit there not talking.

Chan was getting frustrated. Why wasn't Jeongin doing something. He didn't want to waste anymore time so he put his hand on the youngers tight.

Jeongin was wondering what to do or say to Chan. He liked the silence but wanted to say something. To ask him what was happening between them but didn't know how to do it. Then Chan put his hand on his tight.

Jeongin lowered his gaze to Chan's hand. Just staring at it.

"You know Innie? You are pretty dumb." Chan said.

Jeongin looked at Chan still not finding his words. He sure was dumb right now.

He just stared at Chan eyes, until his gaze fell to his lips.

That's was all Chan needed to attach his lips to the younger's one.

He pushed Jeongin to his back on the bed, hovering over him. His hands exploring the younger's body.