8🔞

A/N: I am sorry if you came here for a plot. Plot? What plot?

I was listening to Neon Hitch - Fuck U Betta. That's how I come up with the idea t you will see what. I hope you will like this... chapter :D I love your comments so much, so please leave them freely.

Hyunjin kissed Jeongin's jawline. Leaving wet kisses on his way to his ear, biting on the skin behind it.

"You are so pretty, so beautiful, so perfect Innie." Hyunjin whispered in the boy's ear.

Hyunjin trailed his hands over Jeongin's naked body. Touching him with all the tenderness he was capable of and even more, like the boy could break from his touch. He placed his hands on the back of the younger's knees, spreading his legs wider. Moving painfully slow. Denying his orgasm as long as he could. Not wanting this moment to ever end. The way the boy under him moved and moaned sinfully told him that he liked the slow move.

Тheir bodies glistened with sweat.

"You make me go insane Innie. How can you be so perfect? Perfect just for me." Hyunjin said softly.

With one slick move he flipped the boy on his stomach. Getting deeper in him. Hitting the boy's sweet spot over and over again. Hyunjin pressed his chest to Jeongin's back, whispering sweet words in the boy's ear. Prizing him.

"You feel so good princess. So, so good." Hyunjin said.

"Make me feel better Hyunjin." Jeongin told him.

With that Hyunjin changed their positions. Placing the younger on top of him.

"Ride me princess. Chase your orgasm. Use me for your pleasure." Hyunjin breathed.

Jeongin started to move on top on Hyunjin. Angling himself so Hyunjin's dick was hitting the youngers sweet spot with every trust.

"Do I make you feel good princess?" Hyunjin continued.

"Yeah." Jeongin moaned loud.

"Chan... he can fuck you good, but I can fuck you better baby." Hyunjin continued.

"Yes, you fuck me better." Jeongin moaned looking at Chan who was in the room the whole time, looking at them with tears in his eyes.

Chan was frozen at his spot, not able to move. Not even making a sound.

Jeongin moaned loudly when he reached his climax at the same time as Hyunjin filled him with his own.

And with that he unleashed hell.

Chan fumed. How could his baby boy do this to him? How could he...

Chan opened his eyes. Tears all over his face.

It was just a dream. It was just a dream. It was just a dream, Chan was repeating in his head, a big smile on his face. Just a dream.

The next morning Chan went for the boy. He needed his feisty boy so much it hurt.

They haven't seen each other since the night they had sex in Saturday. Now was Monday.

After the night, the boy was sore. Couldn't sit on his ass the whole day. Leaving angry messages to Chan, filled with a lot of curses that he didn't even knew existed, which he loved. His baby boy being feisty. That sure made Chan happy.

Chan was dressed today. Since he had the younger, he has planning on keeping him, so he didn't want to blend anymore.

He went for the cafeteria at the table where Jeongin was. Sitting next to him, placing a soft kiss to his nape.