7. (TW: Drowning)

ariscutieee hope you like

A/n- sorry most of these are sad ish but he's always so cute in these situations so sorry in advance also TW: DROWNING

You and Aris were swimming at the beach at the safe haven, when suddenly Aris lost sight of you , "Y/N!" No answer ,then he saw you   floating on your back no moving, at first he just smiled thinking yo u were just relaxing in starfish cause he dies that sometimes but when got closer he saw your lips were blue and you weren't breathing. "NO NO NO Y/N Y/N" he said swimming over to you. he picked you up by your waist a rode a near by wave back to shore. THOMAS! SONYA! SOMEONE! HELP! he laid you on your back he started CPR like Regan had taught him. "Come on Y/N , Breathe babe please" Vince Came running with Regan "Aris! ARIS!, ill take over just stay hear and talk to her ok can you do that" he nodded "Hey do you remember the first time we meet cause I do....we were at the W.C.K.D facility and I heard you crying through the vents so I cane to comfort you, From that moment I knew I loved you , from the way you head fit perfectly on my chest and the way   you would make cute little noises in your sleep and cuddle into my chest when you had a nightmare, I love everything about you Baby , so please please wake up , don't leave me Y/n." And just on cue Y/n gasped for air  coughing and Gagging. Aris Let out a long breath of relief and kissed her forehead. They hugged "Thank you Thank you" Aris mumbled under his breath. "Aris.. I-I heard you , I was like a feeling at first ,all I could see was white then I heard your voice saying all those things and I knew I had to fight. I couldn't leave you , I love you "   " I love you too Y/n more than you know " he said kissing her deeply , now let's get you warmed up and check If you are ok "
The End