Chapter. 1

(Based off a movie....)

Jacob:

I sat in the questioning room, at the Los Angeles county Jail. I've been in this place for 8 years, I'm supposed to be serving 12. But I'm eligible for parole, so my parole officer would like to speak with me, and know everything so that he could get me out of here.

"Hello Jacob" he said, as he walked in. "Hi doctor Arnold." I said, smiling. "You look well." He said. As he put down his briefcase filled of papers, and.. A photo album? "Oh, Thank you. I feel good." I said smiling. Reason why, was because I had a chance of getting out of this place. "I got my university degree, you know." I said, smiling huge. "Just last month." I continued. He looked at me in astonishment. "Congratulations." He smiled. "Thank you." I whispered. "Getting a degree while in prison.. That's quite an accomplishment." He said, nodding his head. He stared at me a little while longer before I decided to break the ice. "Do you mind if I smoke?.... It makes me relax." I asked, digging in my pocket, yes, you are allowed to smoke. "Make yourself at home." He chuckled. "Not without my pajamas." I joked. I lit my cigarette and inhaled, looking at him. "So, what do you wanna talk about?" I asked. He pulled out the photo album and opened it. It was mine and my family's.. Mostly Chresanto and I. He flipped through all of them, making it awkward. "Looking through all of these pictures.. How do you feel about seeing them now?" He asked, still flipping through the album, making sure I looked at the pictures. I shook my head. "I don't know..." I didn't really have any words. millions of pictures of Chresanto and I.. It made me emotional. Dr. Arnold flipped to the next page to see pictures of my sister and I. We had the same teddy bears. "Haha.. That's Katie..." I said, putting my finger on the picture. Looking at all these pictures made me so emotional.. I wanted to bust out crying. I looked at another picture of Chres and I and smiled. "God.. He was so beautiful." I shook my head. "But it's more than just that you know.. He was -he was a musician, Composer. He had these passionate dreams about becoming a film maker. He had a great job." I commented about him. "He was smart... He was living the life I always dreamed of." I finished. "That was when you first met him though?" Dr. Arnold asked. "Mhm" I nodded. "Yeah.. I was 18." I said smiling. "And uh, my friend Jada.. We were at this convention in Toronto. We were staying at a hotel.

Flashback~

Jacob and jada sat in the restraunt laughing and drinking margaritas. Jacob had a berry flavored and jada had lemon flavored. "So he was like "I already said-"" Jacob had cut her off mid-sentence and smiled. "look at that." He said smiling. They were on the lookout for boys, since they were both single. "Jada.. Turn around." Jacob said smiling. They had just pulled up. "Oh my god he's so cute." Jacob said, looking directly behind jada. Jada turned around and gasped. They were staring at them. Jacob and Jada both looked back down and sipped on their drinks. "Are they coming over here?" Jacob whispered. "Yes." She whispered back. They both looked to the right and seen them walking their way. Jacob and Jada laughed and the two mysterious boys walked up to them, Laughing also. "Do you guys mind if we join you?" They asked. "Sure, sit down" Jacob said and moved over. One Sat next to Jacob, and his friend sat next to Jada. " Hi." The boy Said, looking at Jacob smiling. " Hi." Jacob said back, looking down and blushing. "I'm Jacob, and this is my friend Jada." Jacob said, looking at jada. " Hello Jada." The boy sitting next to Jacob Said, nodding his head at Jada. " I'm Chresanto August, and this is my best friend Rayan."
"Hi rayan." Jacob smiled.

"Where are you guys staying?" Chresanto asked. "Here, at the hotel." Jacob answered. "We're here for the vetinary convention." He added. " Oh, maybe that's why you're bringing out the animal in me." Chresanto laughed. " Oh my god." Rayan said laughing. Everyone at the table started laughing. "I like that."  Jacob said, smiling.

A few hours later, they went back to the hotel room and brought the boys with them. Jacob was drunk, and ran in jumping on the bed. Chresanto Stood at the foot of the bed, and stared at Jacob who was jumping on the bed. "Oh come on!" Jacob yelled, still jumping on the bed. He gave Cresanto a seductive look, and Chres climbed on top of the bed, Tackling Jacob, and taking off his shirt. The two proceeded in a heavy makeout session, While their friends stood there looking scared for both of them. They had just met, and shouldn't be doing this. But I mean Jacob was drunk he didn't know what he was doing, Or did he?
The two boys only had on their boxers, And Chresanto lied Jacob Down, reaching over to turn off the light. "Jesus Christ." Rayan commented, scratching his head. Jada looked worried for Jacob, but decided not to say anything.  "Hey, if you don't like it then don't watch." Chresanto said, turning off the light and going back to Jacob. Jada sat on the couch and pulled Rayan down with her. They sat there and watched. Jada had a very concerned look on her face, and she was about to interrupt them and tell Jacob that this was a bad idea. "Oh no.." Jada muttered.

End of Flashback~

"I first saw him, I don't know, I know it sounds naive but, I knew that I was going to marry him.. he was just so perfect."

"Doesnt this strike you as a little... risky?" Dr. Arnold asked, looking at me in a weird way. "Having sex with a guy?" I questioned, laughing. "In front of friends." Dr. Arnold said, and gave me a questioning look. "You should try it sometime doc, it lightens things up." I said, smiling. Dr. Arnold shook his head and looked down. " Look, you have to remember that he was older." I said. "And." Dr. Arnold waited for me to continue. "I wanted to show him that I was ready for him." I said, smoking my cigarette again. "But you were the one who introduced him to certain types of sexual playing. The aggressive kind." Dr. Arnold stated. "I know what you're talking about, and it was no big deal." "Tell me why it wasn't such a big deal." Dr. Arnold stated. "Okay."

Flashback (short)~
(Jacobs Pov)

I was at home, The first time that I let him come over to my house. And I had a little surprise for him." What is that?" Chresanto Asked, as I pulled something out of my drawer. "Shut up." I smiled, and turned to face him with handcuffs in my hands. " Put these on me." I demanded, and he hurriedly took them from me and put them on me. " Oh, so you want me to put them on?" He asked, seductively. "Yeah." I smiled. Chresanto Kissed all over my neck, " I want you to fuck me." I muttered. "Oh yeah?" He questioned, And pushed me onto the bed. "You want me to fuck you? Hmm what if i were a rapist?" He asked, pulling my hair back and chuckling, then bit my neck. " Oh, that'd be cool." I moaned.

End of flashback~

"Chresanto Asked "what if I were a rapist?" And you responded with, "oh, that'd be cool?" " Dr. Arnold questioned. " Oh come on Doc, don't tell me you've never heard of talking dirty." I said, smiling. " And, so that's how it was?" Dr. Arnold said, referring back to the topic. " That's all that it was to me." I said. "It was "fuck talk" people do it all the time." I blankly said, rolling my eyes and closing the photo album.