Chapter. 3

Chresanto Had picked katie up, and we both ran upstairs into her room laying her on her bed. All she had on was her unbuttoned shirt, and her underwear. I  gave chresanto her clothes and he put them on her. "Go clean the shit out of the other room while I clean her up." He demanded. I ran into the bathroom, and put everything away; All the medications. Are I cleaned up everything in the bathroom, I heard the police sirens getting closer. I looked out of the bathroom door and seeing him shaking her body. But she wouldn't wake up. He and I both knew that. The cops had rang the doorbell 1, 2, 3, 4 times. Probably even more. Nobody had Got up to go get it. We were both busy. "Everything's going to be alright." He muttered then got up, going into the bathroom where I was.

As the paramedics worked on Katie's body, Chresanto and I stood by the door. We watched everything that happened. My conscience was eating me alive on the inside. Chresanto hid his hands behind his back, to me he looks guilty, to the cops he didn't. I knew he was guilty because he didn't want any of this to happen. I knew that everything was eating him up inside, just like it was doing me. " I'm not getting a pulse, are you getting anything?" The female paramedic asked all of her other ones. They all said no, and proceeded trying to get her heartbeat back. The detective got up and walked over to us. " Why don't you to go in the other room. I know this is hard for you." He told us, we both shook our heads and walked into the living room. Where it had all happened.

"We were just sitting downstairs, the three of us watching a video. And I guess Jacob and I had dozed off, and we had woke up to Katie making noises." Chresanto Said to the detective, who was asking us questions in the living room. "What kind of noises?" The detective questioned. "Um, like a wheezing, choking noise. Like that." I said, crying. "Yeah." Chresanto added.

As the paramedics rolled her body across the living room so that they can bring it outside, I couldn't help but look at my sisters lifeless body. I quickly turned around and burried my head into chresantos chest. He comforted me by patting my back.

It was 2 in the morning, and the detective was still here. The house phone had rang, and the detective picked it up. "Detective Gerald." He said, answering the phone.

After he finished talking on the phone, he looked at both me and Chres with a very sympathetic look. "I'm very sorry." He said, and I busted out crying. I wasnt letting myself believe anything that had just happened "I'll wait upstairs." The detective said, and got up walking up stairs. I was still crying, but I waited until the detective walked out to look at Chres and say, "Where is the tape?" "It's safe." He replied.

End of flashback~

"At Her funeral, I had given her a letter. I have a copy of it. It said; Dear Katie,  I will always love you, I never once before stopped loving you. I love you, your big brother Jacob. P. S. I hope you are happy, loved, and in God's arms."

I told Dr.arnold. "and, that was sincere?" He asked, not believing that I meant everything that I said from my heart. I didn't really say anything that shows regret. Even though I did regret what happened. "Yeah." I said, throwing down the letter. " Okay, so it was sincere. But two days later you made another movie. You called it the "Katie" movie." Dr. Arnold Said. I looked down, and took a long drag of my cigarette. "You Can tell me what happened.. tell me why." Dr. Arnold said. He knew that I wasn't going to say anything. "Look, we made a lot of movies. he was... He was obsessed with Katie... I didn't want to lose him. he blamed me for her death, I had to do something." "So this time, the movie was your idea?" He Questioned. "This Time, yeah." I looked down.

Flashback~

Chresanto Walked out of the bathroom. I had already had the camera set up, and I was naked. I crawled over to him As he stood at the edge of the bed, and took off his shirt. I started to kiss all over his body. "Mm that feels good." He grunted. " Its my mission in life to make you feel good." I said, licking the tip of his dick. " I love the way you fucked my little sister. I liked it when you took her virginity." I said Seductively. I was so horrible and disgusting. I can't believe that I was doing this. But I loved him so much, and I didn't want him to be mad at me anymore. I didn't want him to think that I was mad at him for making me kill my own little sister. I love him, I wanted him to talk to me and want to be with me.