➳ 12

"I wish we could get sick every hour together, Every single day in every season, I don't know what you think" -I Wish by Seventeen

>>><<<

"Oi, we saw you making those moves!"

Those were the first words Suwon had heard when he returned to the spot they knew as home. He had been thrilled from the time proven to be well-spent. His relationship with Daegal had developed into friendship and his sister wouldn't be able to say the pup he loved didn't know him. While he hadn't thought about other matters than his happiness and things concerning the Bichon Frise as he hung out with the puppy herself; Suwon knew he would be victimized to incessant teasing after the magic began to wear off. If not from his sister, he'd get it from the trio, vice versa, and perhaps they'd even unite against him.

"I wish it was longer... We had popcorn and everything!"
"Nah, we're all broke. You guys probably just passed around that single giant acorn."
"I-"
"He isn't wrong though-"
"Don't worry y'all, that bill is close to falling outta that guy's pocket. Y'all know what to do."

Fortunately, it was only the tres marias present. They weren't as keen on teasing him as his sibling, and they would actually pay mind to what Suwon would say. Most of the time. Well, to be fair, even if they got distracted, they'd always find their way back. In this case, the ends justify the means.

"Okay but-"
"Should we actually get it?"
"I mean it'll fall out eventually..."
"What if one of the pigeons get it?"
"But we don't partake in intentional thievery-"

"Guys-"
"Hm?"
"Oh, I was just saying that-"
"HAHAHHA NOT YOU- I meant Suwonnie."
"Oh, what do you want?"

"I need... advice."
"For what?"
"What kind?"
"Kind of sad you need to ask this to a group of squirrels, but continue."

Do they really need to speak like that-

The mixed breed dog simply cringed to himself as he knew such things were perfectly normal for the squirrels who had an overworked braincell with teleportation powers.

However, as it happened, he didn't have a large amount of friends, dog or not. The only creatures he spoke to on a regular basis were his sister, the Three Squirrel Musketeers, and, well, himself. These were all animals who he happened to have a lot of trust in, whether that was wise or not.

He hoped that this short list would one day include Daegal, although he didn't want to get his hopes up for fear they would just be put down.

In other words, there was a total of four animals that he could ask for help. His sister was not a choice, as she was out scavenging for food and probably wouldn't be of much help anyways, considering how much she liked to bother and tease him about Daegal.

But he was, indeed, desperate enough to ask a group of squirrels for help with his dilemma. And so, swallowing his pride, he told them exactly what he needed help with.

"I need love advice."
"Ayt, Love Consultation for client Street Dog Suwon has begun."
"Wait, Suwon's last name is Street Dog?"
"I mean isn't that his whole like, family thing?"
"Maybe Suwon can be a Yan-"
"You really do have a thing for Yang, huh?"

"Yalls please-"
"Ah! Right, okay uhhh explain more?"
"So you guys know how I feel about-"

"Are we smarter than humans because we can understand them no matter what they speak, but they can't understand us?"
"Actually-"
"That's so trippy-"
"No, but I feel like- wait aVA we got distracted again"
"oop-"
"Right, Suwon. Sorry."
"It's okay, Ava."

"Suwon, wassup?"
"Daegal... I want to get closer to her, but not too quick so that she can still be comfortable. At the same time, I don't really wanna frame myself into that best friend role because I don't wanna get friendzoned later on."

The three squirrels considered this for a moment. Despite the interesting behavior they usually displayed, when it came to helping and listening to friends, they were willing to put away the crack for a moment to seriously come up with solutions.

Their braincell got to work as they began to think of advice for their friend.

"Hmmm considering you're the one who likes her, you can try to follow her pace; but I also don't think you should disregard your own. So I guess it depends? Like, get to know her more before trying anything. If she goes too fast for you then you can ask her to slow down, because relationships should be consensual."
"Yup, you could also trust your gut. Though the stuff we consider as signs might not even be accurate, so I'd say kind of risky."
"It depends on you in the end, you could take the wheel or sit in the passenger seat with access to the emergency break."
"Mhm, just stay in my lane na-nananana nana-nananana nananananana"

They playfully broke into the choreography of the song with their tiny limbs.

"Ah, my legs!"
"Oop- Grace are you okay?"
"Yeah, just... the routine this morning had a lot of squatting."
"It's okay bu-"

Suddenly, a ball came crashing onto the flora mere feet away from them.

"Ugh, it's those kids again..."
"If we have to evacuate do you guys think we'd all make it out in time?"
"I mean, Grace has muscle pain so-"

Suwon took note of an object hurling towards them, opting him to circle his body around the squirrels in an effort to protect them.

"Ah! Cramp!"
"Ah! A ball!"
"Remember those times we got hit smack by different kinds of balls?"
"Yup, we're definitely ball magnets." 

----------

Grace is out on a trip and i set an alarm so that i could update but my phone didn't alarm so aubxjckkclfkf I'M SORRY
-hel