➳ 5

"Hey buddy, Welcome to my Playground, Hurry, everyone line up" -Welcome To My Playground by NCT 127

>>><<<

"Alright guys, we have arrived!"

The male in the drivers seat quickly sent a text to the people who would be his company for the day.

"Johnny Hyung! You remem-"
"Welcome, Mister Zhong. Greetings, young master Daegal. After you settle in we will be heading to the-"

Chenle's dolphin laughter was finally released from his lips that were being held hostage by his teeth just moments before. It was taunting Johnny to break character but with the cameras rolling, his resistance was improved.

"Sir, please buckle up and feel free to greet our-"
"JOHFAM hellooooo"

The younger was already greeting all the cameras he could before he buckled himself, and Daegal, in.

"Daegal, say hi!"
"Hm?"

The puppy tilted her head in confusion. She often had a camera aimed at her, so she learned to ignore them.

Ah! I didn't greet Johnny Hyung yet!
"Hi!!"

Chenle then attempted to give her a voice that they'd understand.

"Johnny Oppa and czennies, hello!!"
Oh! Yeah... he's oppa to me!

Daegal's only way of learning the names of the people about her was through listening to their conversations. Thus unless she was told otherwise, she refers to humans however she hears the other people around her do. Although the pet did know Johnny to be an oppa, she barely spent time nor heard about him enough to recall.

"Are you wearing your seatbelts?"
"Yes, Hyung!"
"If you're talking about this black thing then yes, oppa."
"Alright, JOHFAM, masters, let's go!"

Johnny drove off cheering, Chenle later joining him, and after observing her father, Daegal cheered as well. Hearing the small dog's howls , the smile on their driver's face couldn't be restricted. "Oh! Daegal, you're so cute!" He gushed as his eyes flickered from the rear view mirror to the road in front of him expertly.

"Why'd you stop?? Are we done?"
"Daegal, do you want to sing?"
"Daegal can sing?"
"Not sure, but I want her to be able to."
"True, it'd be really cute!"

The traffic light changed to red and the car slowed down, giving the speaker the perfect opportunity to look at the seats behind him.
"Ah, you're so cute! What do I do??"

Deagal simply stared at him after taking her gaze off of the chew toy she had been playing with.

Isn't the person in front supposed to only look in front?

As if on cue, their chaffeur faced forward again and continued to drive after a few seconds.

"Okay! We're here!"
Where?
"Chenle, did you text them?"
"Yeah, Kun Hyung said they'll be down in a bit."
"Alright, so JOHFAM. If you couldn't tell yet, this JCC is about my journey as a chaffeur for a trip to the dog park! We're picking up the Wayv boys and Bella. Afterwards, we're off to the dog park, at last."
"Oh, they're here."

At the younger male's words, Johnny unlocked the doors with ease.

"Johnny Hyung!"
"Daegallie!"
"Chenle-ya!"
"Hi Hyungs! Hi Bella!"
"Children, settle down, settle down."

Daegal and Bella made eye contact and the former enthusiastically greeted the latter.

"Hi Unnie!"
"Hello"
"Unnie! Have you been to the dog park before? It's so cool and fun and there's so many-"