100 ways to annoy Jason Grace

1. Tell him Reyna wants him back

2. Throw Piper in the pits of Tartarus with Percy and Annabeth.

3. Tell him he was never really a demigod after all.

4.Throw cheese curls at him:3

5.Tie him to a chair and make him listen to One Direction claiming this is your favorite music (Louis<3)

6.Use blackjack to kick him unconscious.

7.Have him and Percy fight and see who wins.

8. Throw a secret wedding between Leo and Piper and dont tell him until Leo kisses the bride. :3

9.Scream,"TOBIAS! TOBIAS! TOBIAS!" until he gets mad, then say, "Oh yeah, I forgot. wrong book series..."

10. Have Damon Salvatore bite him <3

11. Throw an Epic battle between the Romans and Greeks, including him, and be the host.

12. Spread rumours about him.

13.Cry because he wont marry you. :) (Works better if youre a boy)

14. Claim that you are a werewolf and you imprinted him.

15. APPLES AND ORANGES!!!!

16. Kill him with an axe screaming,"HAPPEH HUNGER GAMES!"

17.Have everyone pretend to die, then throw blinding dust in the air, and say,"And that is what will happen if you start this war."

18. Tell him he's in the wrong book series. Tell him he should be in the Maze Runner, and Thomas should be in The Lost Hero. (I've read a lot of books lately.)

19. Watch Pewdiepie on his laptop and when he gives you a brofist, brofist his laptop back so hard it breaks. (>:D)

20. Im 1/5 of the way through!!!!!!!!! MEOW!!!!!

21. Wait til' he gets comfortable, then have Hera make Percy and Jason lose their memories, and switch them both to new camps.

22. Gloat about how much you LOVE Percy Jackson and Carter Kane.

23. Tell him you totally ship him and Percy. <3

24. Sing Total Drama World Tour songs in his hear.

25. Occasionally blow in his face.

26. Summon Percy to bring the wrath of Toilet Water upon him, like Clarisse.

27. Watch Sea of Monsters in theaters! (When it releases. And actually he might be happy about that xD)

28. Fry him. >:) (Cannibalism, Anyone?)

29. Whoop his butt, Ninja Turtle Style.

30. I must seriously love my fans if I'm doing this. ...I just wasted a perfectly good number thirty...

31. Break into Rick Riordans house and change the House of Hades, so he loses Piper in the end. XD

32. Bring Dylan back. (Remember, the guy who annoyed Piper in the beginning of book 1?)

33. Kill his immortal father. (Wait, what?)

34. Kidnap Thalia.

35. Cut his hair. Give him a Mohawk maybe....(hmm...sounds like a good look for him. *pulls out scissors.*)

36. Hmmm....stealing his horse sounds like a good one.

37. Break his wrists. >:)

38. Make an attempt at stealing his drachma disguised sword.