the eyeliner :D

nico and will were in the hades cabin, getting ready for the campfire. will was terrible at doing eyeliner, so nico (who was amazing at eyeliner) was doing it for him.

"stop moving!" nico said. they were sitting on the bed. nico was sitting on wills lap, his legs on either side of wills body.

nico slowly put the liquid liner over wills eye, and then curved it out to form a wing. he put that liner down, and grabbed a makeup pencil. he underlined under wills eye with it and then swung it up to meet the liquid liner.

"there," nico smiled, triumphantly "one eye, done."

will giggled. "what's so funny?" nico asked, frowning.

"nothing," will said grinning "it's just that i'd always wanted you to sit on my lap."

nico blushed, his nose, cheeks and ears turning red.

nico proceeded to do wills other eye, ignoring what will just said. but his hands were shaking. "nico." will said.
"no."
"nico." will repeated.

wills hands were on nicos back, and they started to move downwards.

"hey!" nico yelped.

"sorry neeks, my hand slipped."

nico turned red, obviously not believing this.

"you look so cute when you're flustered." will said with a bright smile.

of course, this made nico blush a deeper shade of red.

"stop it, will." nico moaned, covering his face in his hands.

"hm. i've been waiting for you to moan my name, but i never thought it would be like this." will said, sighing.

through nicos hands, his face reddened. his hands dropped and he looked up to face will, shock visible on his face.

"will!" he said, more flustered than ever.

wills hands slid down to nicos waist, and he pulled the son of hades closer to him. he lifted a hand and pushed a piece of dark hair out of nicos face.

"you're so pretty, nico." he said, his eyes crinkling as he smiled.

will leaned in closer, till his face was only an inch away from nicos.

"i could say the same about you, solace."

with that, will leaned in and kissed nico softly.