6

Jisung shoved Yeonwoo and rushed to the stairs. He could hear a faint sound of crying and he ran as fast as he could and saw Chenle crying.

"Chenle! Whats wrong?" He asked and crouched down next to the chinese boy.

Chenle looked up and broke down into tears when he saw Jisung next to him. "Jisung..."

Jisung sighed and tugged Chenle's arm  to make his stand up, but instead he earned a loud cry. Chenle had fallen to the floor and was crying again. "Chenle whats wrong? Why wont you stand up?" He asked.

Chenle whimpered. "Carry me home please and then i'll tell you."

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

Jisung had carried Chenle to his house and they were both now lying down on his bed. "So...are you going to tell me now chenle?" Jisung asked.

"𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑."

"Ok. So what happened?"

"𝙸-𝚒 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚎𝚍....."

"WHAT?!"

Jisung grabbed chenles shoulders and looked him straight in the eye. "WHO DID THAT TO YOU? IM ABOUT TO GO BEAT THEM UP RIGHT NOW!" Jisungs face was red and you could see that he was furious. Chenle gulped and thought if he should tell Jisung.

"𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕....𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚊 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝚝-𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚈𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚠𝚘𝚘 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚞𝚙 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕. 𝚂𝚘 𝚒 𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚜𝚑 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎......𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒-𝚒-𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞." Chenle looked up at Jisung and saw Jisungs shocked face.

Chenle smiled and continued as he saw that jisung didnt say anything. "𝚂𝚘 𝚒 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜-𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚐𝚞𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍....𝚓-𝚓𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜.....𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎  𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚏𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚊𝚗𝚍...
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎." Chenle was crying again and was surprised when he felt Jisungs arms wrap around him.

"Its ok chenle." He whispered.

"I-I love you."