❥deux

Michael

Now I really don't like being crazy.

My eyes are met with concrete walls, with a disgusting beige tint. Grey floors, cold and bare. Encouragement posters, speaking of getting better. Yeah, feeling better my ass.

Cautiously, I walk through the metal door (they really want to leave you here to rot), and examine the room further. A single bed, a set of drawers, a mirror, and a separate area for a shower and toilet.

I drop my suitcase in the centre of the room, moving further to sit on the bed. Laying back on the mattress, I attempt to calm myself down and think about what I'm actually going to do here.

Minutes pass painfully slowly, as I hear a knock on the door. I hear keys turning and a beautiful woman meets my eye. With red velvet locks and big innocent honey-brown eyes, she smiles at me. Reading her name tag, I realise she's my nurse.

She approaches me carefully, with a trolley of bottles and papers. Medications, confirmations, registrations and invitations. A silky smooth sound leaves her lips;

"Hey Michael. How are you feeling?"

"Not too great, I guess. I mean, how did I end up here?" I attempt to lighten the mood. She giggles lightly and asks me questions. It's so hard to tell my story again but i managed to explain its basics. Tearing up, she nods with glossy eyes herself. She sniffles before she takes out the medical notes and assigns me with the medications I needed. I hated nothing more than reading those labels, it made me feel like a monster. A big scary ugly monster. I'm already half way there.

She smiles at me one last time and thanks me for my cooperation, especially for a first-timer. But she surprisingly turns around and hands me a pamphlet. I roll my eyes, figuring that it's just to make me feel more at home and shit. Nice try.

"This group is a bit different to what other hospitals usually have, but this one has worked for quite a few of our patients."

I look at the cover. It's titled 'We All Have Scars' and has a group photo taking up most of the paper's space. Sarcastically, I say that's cute, but then my mind does a double take, and I can't stop staring at the little teen blonde boy on the cover.

A/N: wHOA THIS BOOK TOOK A PERMANENT VACATION. IM SO SORRY ITS BEEN LIKE FOUR MONTHS THATS GONE BY SO FAST PLEASE ENJOY GUYS

and the picture is what michael looks like in tHIS STORY FJAZJJSKXWJU