Chapter 1

I remember I was named Isabella Campbell before I was kidnapped or whatever happened to me, all I can feel is thinking. I don't even know if am awake or sleeping, dead or alive, all I can feel is thinking, am not sure if am thinking or dreaming or I may be remembering. I feel empty, I wonder how it'd feel to be awake and talk, express my feelings. Would I get comfortable? I don't know

-

"BELLA" I heard my mum calling from downstairs, I opened my eyes and groaned, even though I've been 18 years waking up early but I hate it, "Bella" I heard her calling again. I jumped off my bed, I went to the bathroom to take a shower and get myself ready, after I got out of my shower, I picked up my outfit for today. I chose to wear a short with a black t-shirt and my converse, i had my hair in a messy bun. Awesome

I went downstairs and found my mum and my little brother, Mathew eating their breakfasts. "Morning guys" I said while picking up the careal box, "Morning sweety" ,"hey Iz" I smiled to them then made my breakfast and sat with them.

"So, I heard your birthday is today,matt" I said to Matt.

"Yeah I guess" he said with a small laugh.

"So, you doing your birthday party tonight?" I said teasing.

And looked to mum while she was watching us with interest in her eyes " yeah maybe" he said.

"So am I invited?" I said careless

"I'll think about it but I think you're welcomed anyway" he said teasing me back. We all laughed and got back to our breakfast. after breakfast i went upstairs to get my school bag and go to school. I went downstairs again to say goodbye, but i looked to matt's eyes and he was afraid i can tell, or maybe excited for his birthday party I couldn't recognize. I whispered to him not to worry and then I kissed mom's cheeks and hided to school. 

When I got back from school I found them waiting for me, and we all decided to go to the mall to get everything needed for the party, the mall was really crowded but it wasn't that bad. We got everything, and had pizza for launch, I enjoyed going out with mum and Matt I haven't went out with them for weeks. We went back home and got everything ready for the party, and Matt kept talking about his crush. My heart was beating fast, the thought of him growing up brings tears to my eyes, I sometimes have the feeling that I am responsible about him like his mother. Whenever he gets sad i feel stressed and try my best to cheer him up, and whenever he's happy, I am. I always try my best to take care of him, he is my happiness.

The party was really enjoyable, I did nothing but I kept watching him enjoying his party and laughing with his friends, the funniest part when that girl came to talk to him he was frozen. That was really cute. After the party was over, matt took me to his hiding area, I felt happy that he trusts me. That place was behind our house, it was a small tree house between some crowded trees, even though that house couldn't handle us both but i was delighted to see him talking about how he felt silly for not moving when she came to talk to him, we laughed and i kept teasing him, I wish I could have a place like that, somewhere isolated, no one ever can reach me there. 

-

I can't feel my body, or hold myself or even move a finger, what is happening? I asked myself and asked loudly in order someone could hear me, but no one answered, I wanted someone to answer my questions but I had non, Why is this happening to me, I barely remember anything. I've been lost in my thoughts for months, and all I remember is my family and some events. I won't say im getting lost because I am already lost and locked up somewhere isolated.

I do miss my family, but i don't know if they are still alive, am not sure if they are still breathing. I can't even handle the thought of them dead. So what would I do if something bad happened to them. I keep trying to gain my memory back but its like my mind is freezing. I have many questions but the most important one is How did I get here. This is confusing, whenever i speak I can hear myself but its dark. I think i'm locked up in a dark cell, but I can't move a single inch of my body. Am just sleeping.

-

It was a Monday morning, and am getting ready for school, a good way to start a new week. I don't know why people in my school hate school and classes and especially history and math. I love history, am not that good at math but I still don't know what is against it! I wish I could I get into those students minds to know how do they think, do they have dreams or care about their prospect? Of course not all of them but some of them have vague personalities.

Anyway, I packed up my school bag and went downstairs, I looked at my mum and Matt and remembered when dad used to laugh with us in the morning while having our breakfast and give us advise, I am lost without him. Sometimes this world is not fair with us but we keep convincing ourselves that our upcoming future is better, and we always say that 'everything is gonna be okay' and we keep waiting for the better part but it doesn't come.

I remember that night when a police officer knocked on our door and mum was waiting for him to get to his birthday surprise party, but he just came to tell us we lost our father and my mom lost her life love, her soul mate, Her HUSBAND. Mum didn't talk or say a single word for months, it was hard for us all, I was 13 and all people thought that I was a freak but they didn't know me because I wouldn't waste my time with them. And Matt was very young, almost a baby. I miss him.

When I went downstairs I found my mum had made me breakfast, I thanked her and she kissed my cheek. Whenever she shows that she loves me, my life is completed.

I had my breakfast and mum took us to school. Suddenly, I remembered that the prom is after 3 weeks. I don't know if I should go, I don't have a boyfriend, I had some boys asked me to the prom. But non of them really attracted me. We finally arrived to school, I got out of my mother's car and walked towards the school door, I just arrived at time. My first class was history. Interesting.

I made my way to the history class and took a seat, I took look around and then I found an attractive boy looking at me, few minutes and he came to sit next to me, I saw him few times but I didn't really care, like he's not only the attractive boy on earth. His eyes were grey and his blonde hair was perfectly coiffed.

"Hey" he said to me.

"Hey" I replied.

"So how are you doing?"  he asked with a faint smile

"Good, what about you?" I said with a small smile.

"Same as you beautiful" he replied with a smirk.

I finished my history class and made my way to the door, but I heard someone calling me. I turned around to see him, and then I remembered I don't know his name. I looked at him with curiosity, and then he asked "So.umm aa. Isabella, would you like to go umm... prom with me?" I blushed and removed my gaze from his eyes. I'm not sure if I should agree or not, I'm not that kind of girls who only cares about fame and popularity. It's not that I don't want to go to prom, I want to go and that is the reason I agreed to go with him.

"yes, I would like to um..." I said shyly.

"Max" he said with a fainted smile.

"yeah, thanks so um talk to you later max" I said trying to end the conversation.

"yeah sure, byee Iz"  he said as that hot smile was drown on his face.

-------------------------------------

Haii, I hope you're a little interested in my story, and sorry for any grammer mistakes or any unright expression because English isn't my first language and it's my first time to write anything in my whole life so if you like please vote and tell me what you think, thanks :) xx