Chapter 2

Again, I was lost in my thoughts as always, trying as hard to gain my memory back, even though it's dark in here, but I can see my past. All I remembered or all I had seen in my dreams was my last days in high school. I was pretty happy with my life, but I didn't think about life goals. Most of girl's life goals to make a family and blablabla. That wasn't me, I thought about making the world proud of me.

I started thinking about college, and I started to get excited. I've always waited for the second am going to be living on my own and take care of myself, even though I am gonna miss mum and Matt, but it was going to happen sooner or later. 

I wonder what would bring me here, I don't deserve to be here. No one deserves to be here, no one deserves to be unheared. I've been lost for months, screeming, crying, running, suffering loneliness but it was all useless. And it hurt me that nobody bothered to search for me.

-----

"Bella" I heard someone calling, I turned to see Max, he had his hair coiffed perfectly, he was dressed nice and smelled like heaven. "yeah" I grinned. "how you doin'?!" he asked clinging both his hands.

"Am doing good. Thanks, and what about you, I had been thinking about you 5 mins ago." I lied.

"Really?" he grinned.

"yeah" I replied.

"Am really doing good, thanks Belly"

"Oh" I whispered to myself. I hate when someone calls me 'belly', only dad used to call me that, it makes me sad. He was very special person to me and I'll always remember him and how gentle he was, he always listened to me. I wish he could listen to me now and I could tell hom how hard it has been since he had gone. I remember how I used to run to him when he get back from work and jump into his arms, and how he held me and, how I felt safe in his arms. He always treated me like his little princess. I always tried to convince myself that am strong. But I needed him to comfort me the way he used to, I needed his advise since I've been lost in this world. My relationship with mom isn't strong as my father's was. But I have the same feelings for her, not less, she just don't want to depress me by asking, but I love the way always we cuddle at night while watching movies, I can always feel her tenderness.

"what?" he asked with worried eyes.

"Nothing, I just remembered my dad." I smiled to him.

"Oh, and where is him?" He asked.

"He's gone" I said with my eyes full of tears.

"Oh Bell. I'm very sorry I didn't mean to.. I," He said.

I started sobbing. I felt his hands on my chin raising my face up to face him, saying " Hey hey, I'm sorry Bell I didn't mean it"

"It's okay really don't worry" I said forcing a smile.

" You're really cute when you're crying, But that doesn't mean to cry, you're just beautiful in every single way, Iz" He said trying to cheer me up.

I Blushed as I said "Thank you Max" .

We started walking towards the history class, "So the prom is next Tuesday," He started.

"Yeah"  was all I said, I was lost in my memories of me and my father.

"So When shall I pick you up?!" he asked.

"Maybe at 6:30" I said forcing a smile. My chest was very heavy and I couldn't even walk, all I wanted to do was to cry in my bed and just think of my father.