|Dadboyhalo|

I dont know if the father and son relationship between Bbh and Sapnap is canon so don't come after me, also there is sbi family in here
https://sketchersunited.org/posts/1928748

Word count: 1838
---------------------------------------------------------------

This story takes place in the Nether, everyone that had survived from this horrible place had stories to tell of it.

(The Nether being the hell of Minecraft and Bad being a demon lives there)

Bbh has grown up in the Nether, near him and his friends and families houses was a piglin village.

One day Bad went adventuring around to collect more resources. He has heard stories about travelers from the overworld and not survive. The Nether wasn't the prettiest but it was home for the native people.

While adventuring Bbh had heard a baby cry not usual sound you'd hear in the Nether. In curiosity Bad went towards the sound... a box?? Bad had thought to himself.

What is a box doing here??  The box was near some warped trees. Bad walked more near the box. The cries got louder, Bad looked in the box and there was a little baby. What is a baby doing here bad had thought.

The baby saw Bad looking at him and started crying even more, Bad's demon form has scared him. In the Nether Bad's demon form was to look intimidating and to not get attacked.

Aww don't cry little baby Bad picked up the baby. He had looked at the box for a name or anything. Huh nothing.... Guess I'll  name you Sapnap after my grandfather

Bad carried sapnap back home. You're going to love it in my village/home hopefully

---------------------------------------------------------------
They have arrived at Bad's village. In the village Bad's family is sort of like royalty.  Walking into the village everyone had greeted Bad, some had seen Sapnap and questioned but Bad didn't answer.

Bad went inside his familes castle like house, seeing his mother inside.
Hello my little devil Bad's mother said.

Whos is this little baby :) Bads mother said adoring Sapnap Mother this is Sapnap and I found him near the forest Bad has replied. There is going to be a meeting with a pigiln tribe so be ready Said Bad's mother

Bad nodded and went upstairs into the atic where most of his baby stuff were, a crib, some clothes. Bad set up the crib in his room and cleaned off the clothes.

After getting the last shirt from the attic Bad saw a little chest. He opened it, inside was his old headband he would wear as a child. This would look cute on him :) Bad thought grabbing the headband and heading to his room.

Bad it's time for the meeting, said Bad's mother going into his room Leave Sapnap with the butler or bring him but make sure he's quiet and has some gold said Bad's mother leaving his room

Bad had to find some appropiate gold thing for Sapnap to wear. He looked and found a little gold bracelet, after putting it on him Bad put on his golden crown.

Walking to the building that was holding the meeting. He walked inside, there lied the piglin cheif, his daughter, and a little baby piglin but he dosent look like his mother or grandfather.