¢нαρтєя 16| ѕυяρяιѕє νιѕιт💛

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐬 @EnigmaAngel 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨💕!

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠...

"Mama! Up!" I heard Syair, yell in my sleep

Groaning I turned around moving the covers over my head. It seem like just as I got good in my sleep, I'm being woken up by Sy. Don't get me wrong I love my baby so much, but sometimes I just be wanting that extra hour of sleep. I be wishing she was a little bit older to sleep in with me, but for now I gotta wait. I could feel myself become cranky.

Last night, it felt like I didn't get much sleep, cause I've been tossing and turning. So late last night, somebody ranged my doorbell, and me being cautious I grabbed a knife and opened the door, to only see Ms.Apryl, at my door steps with a big suitcase sitting beside her. She claimed she drove all the way here to apologize, cause she didn't like how we got off the phone a few nights ago.

Which made me be grow a little skeptical. Cause like ma'am you could've called me to apologize and we could've talked it out. But me being me I didn't think anything of it.

Well tried to not think anything of it.

So I invited her in and closed the door, on,y for it to be stopped by a foot. So I opened the door wider and seen my fuckin grandmother standing there with her bags!

Now y'all know I ain't see my grandma in two years so I'm hella confused and pissed off that Ms.Apryl, didn't tell me that she invited my grandmother here with her. So I questioned her because I'm confused. My grandma jumped in our conversation, she started talking down on me. I'm being respectfully do ignoring her.

Then she started calling me 'The Devil's Child' and all that stuff, so I kindly asked her to leave my house and next thing you know she slapped me.

I'm never disrespectful to my elders, specially my grandparents so before I laid her old as-I mean before I hit her back I removed myself from the situation and locked myself in my room and fell asleep.

It was honestly the most horrible sleep I had ever gotten cause I really wanted to punch the shit out of her. Deadass.

Feeling a little body roll over me and the covers getting pulled off of my face, I felt Sy's tiny hands touch my face, and little fingers touch my eyelids and lifted them up, making me smack my lips,

"Up, mama! Up!" She yelled again

"Okay booty, I am." I mumbled while wiping crust out of my eyes, "Mommy tired Boo Bear."