Chapter 6

Tamaki panicked as he rushed around his room holding up different outfits up to himself in the mirror wondering if he should hyper feminize himself for this date. He didn't want to scare this guy off even if he didn't plan on seeing him more after today. Tamaki sighed as he held up the skirt growing as it showed off his defined legs. He paused wondering if he would like his muscles. Tamaki shook his head, setting the skirt aside and deciding to play it safe. He hummed pulling up some high-waisted light denim jeans with a few rips around the knees and side of his thigh. He put on a long-sleeved dark shirt underneath a more sheer light blue crop top on top of it. Tamaki put on a few extra rings as well as putting in black stud earrings. He paused looking at himself in the mirror pleased with himself. He grabbed some black platform boots putting them on to complete his outfit. Tamaki took the chance to put his hair up in a ponytail. He pulled out a few strands to the rest of the side of his face allowing his ears to be seen.

Tamaki smiled as he made his way towards the train station looking at his phone texting his blind date. He smiled, finding him funny a few chuckles came from each of the texts he had sent. Tamaki stayed by himself as he rode the train keeping his eye on his phone not wanting to know what alphas were staring at him. He hummed making sure to send a few texts to Mirio to let him be safe. He knew Mirio was anxious for his safety so he made sure to text him. Tamaki paused as his stop's name came up. He looked up from his phone waiting for the doors to open. His chest tightens as he comes closer to meeting up with his date. He gripped his phone a little tighter as the door opened. Tamaki paused once he got off the train to glance around the situation. They had agreed to meet up there.

A creamy-haired kid walked up to Tamaki. His minty ram horns curled perfectly at the side of his face. His tinted shades slightly altered his light green eyes. His completion was a bit darker than Tamaki expected. Tamaki blushed seeing him dressed in some nice jeans and dark blue flannel with a black top underneath. He was wearing some combat books and some chains were hanging around his right hip from his jean's loops. Tamaki blinked as he walked over to him.

"Amajiki correct?" He asked, smirking a bit, making Tamaki's heart flutter. His scent wasn't the most pleasant thing to Tamaki. It was the strong bitter smell of some french cheese.

"Ya, and you're Nakamura?" Tamaki smiled a bit trying not to stutter.

"That's the family name," He joked tilting his head, "But I think you can call me Gota."

"O-oh my first name is Tamaki," Tamaki stuttered a bit taken aback by Gota's casual mention of using his first name. It just felt rude to Tamaki even if they were going on a date.

"Amajiki Tamaki? That rolls off the tongue nicely," Gota smiled, liking how Tamaki's name came off his tongue. Tamaki blushed quite a bit overly flattered by his compliments. His entire body was warm. Gota's compliments silenced his insecurities for the time being. Tamaki couldn't help but let his ears flick. Gota chuckled tilting his head watching Tamaki's ears flick about. Gota smiled gesturing towards the exit. Tamaki smiled, starting to walk towards it sticking his hands in his pockets.

Gota held the door open for Tamaki to walk into the store. Tamaki smiled walking into the random store Gota picked out. Tamaki paused seeing the area being a huge shop of animal care. He blinked glancing back at Gota.

"Sorry. I just thought I should take you to a store to show you something about me," Gota purred all smooth walking in behind Tamaki. He looked around the store.

"Animals?" Tamaki asked as he looked around the store confused.

"I want to be a zoologist," Gota smiled looking around, "And animals are cool." Tamaki nods in agreement looking around the store. He smiled a bit seeing Gota look into the fish tank. His eyes scanning over the tank finding his fascination with the animals inside adorable. His ears flick as he felt his face heat up more. Tamaki found Gota to be enjoyable to be around, and his laid-back energy wasn't too draining for him. Gota looked back at him from the fish blushing a bit realizing Tamaki was watching him the whole time.

"Don't be embarrassed," Tamaki gave him a gentle smile, "I like seeing people enjoying their interest." His ears flicked happy to see an alpha not trying to be big and bad for once. He blinked feeling his phone buzz. He blinked, staring at Mirio's newest text checking in on him. He smiled a bit at all the wacky emojis. He hummed a bit thinking Mirio was just bored in the hospital.

"What are you laughing at?" Gota asked, tilting his head as he looked at some fish supplies.

"Oh, my friend Mirio. He's just bored at the moment," Tamaki replied spamming emojis back to Mirio. Gota laughed a bit seeing Tamaki's ears flick about like crazy.

"Your ears flicking is so funny," Gota chuckled a bit, shaking his head. Tamaki blushed and held the sides of his head.

"Sorry. They kinda do that when I'm relaxed," Tamaki looked at the ground embarrassed.

"It's a good kind of funny Amajiki," Gota purred walking towards him, "A kind that only cute omega can pull off~" Tamaki's face turned pure red looking Gota in the eyes for a second. His dark blue eyes quickly returned to his own feet seeing the flirtatious look in his eyes.

Tamaki walked towards his dorm room barely feeling the ground under his feet. He still felt all flustered from his date with Gota. He was trying to hide his blush from everyone not wanting to show everyone an alpha made him feel all giggly. Finally, he was feeling something most omegas feel. He glanced up seeing Nejire sitting on the couch waiting for him. She smiled seeing Tamaki walking around all flustered.

"How did your date go?" Nejire asked to make room for Tamaki.

Tamaki joined her sitting cross-legged, "I honestly want to go on a second date!" He smiled his ears flicking about as he hugged a pillow to his chest. Nejire blinked and started to giggle with him seeing Tamaki so happy.

"Oh Tamaki I'm so happy for you," Nejire shook him a bit, "I didn't think you two would get along this well!" Tamaki laughed as Nejire shook him around a bit, finding her excitement amazing.

"I mean. He makes me feel like an omega for once," Tamaki looked down hiding behind his pillow. He hummed thinking about how his omega thoughts were so much more prominent than his insecurities. Nejire smiled as she leaned forward hugging him.

"I think he will be good for you," Nejire smiled as she continued to hug him. He blinked, being able to smell Gota's scent on him.

---------

Mirio sighed as walked towards UA's dorm rooms wanting to go to bed. He paused seeing Tamaki. It had been about a week after Tamaki's first date, and he had just left to go hang out with someone. Tamaki hadn't told him who he was going to go out with. Mirio smiled as waved Tamaki over. He hoped they could just talk for a few seconds. Tamaki blinked as he walked over him. Mirio's nose cringed up smelling a new scent mixing with Tamaki's. He paused, picking up on the French cheese smell, and frowned knowing it had to be an alpha. He tried not to think about what Tamaki was doing with this alpha. He tried not to growl not wanting Tamaki to think he was possessive of him. He knew he shouldn't feel like he had to protect Tamaki, especially since they weren't even a couple.

"Hey, Mirio. Sorry I was just on a date," Tamaki blushed rubbing the back of his neck, "They have an interesting smell."

"I didn't know you were seeing them more," Mirio smiled trying not to let his inner alpha show his jealousy. He convinced himself he was protective of Tamaki because of their long-standing friendship.

Tamaki smiles weakly, "Ya. I think I could see myself dating them." Mirio made himself smile so Tamaki couldn't see his frustration. Tamaki just smiled more, blind to Mirio's jealousy.