Please

It's dark in this room, and it smells like death.

My arms are chained to the wall and my feet are chained to the floor. The only thing I have clothes on me is a piece of cloth, like the Indians.

I pray and pray for God to save me, somebody knows I'm gone.

Looking around, I try to find a door that looks like I could leave out of, but all I see is pitch black.

I'm fuckin' starving, it's cold, and I haven't took a shower. I would kill to brush my teeth right now. Some part of me is actually praying that I get out of here for Diana.

I wonder what she's doing... Is she worried about me? We were suppose to meet at 8 o'clock, when everyone were in their dorms, so she probably knows I'm missing. At least that's what I'm hoping...

Then I see I door open with a white light outside of it.

As the Succubus comes back, she lights candles around the room, then sits in a red and gold vampire looking chair.

"If I gotta be locked in here, can I at least get some some food and water?" I ask in the most disrespectful tone.

"You don't need to eat. Once you are dead, you're soul will be mine and you will never be able to leave here. I want you to die." She says as she smiles and taps her red nails on the arm of the chair.

My nostrils start flaring as tears fall down my face.

I don't want to die, I'm not ready. Especially not like this.

But then it hit me.

If I'm still alive, there is a chance I could get out of here. Once I die, she'll take my soul. All I have to do is get out of these chains and find that door where the white light is.

I refuse to die.

Watching the succubus, I waited to see what she was about to do next so I can find something to unlock these chains.
I started looking everywhere to see if any keys were laying around but there were none.

Just as I started to feel hopeless, there was a meaningless small object on the floor.

Maybe I could use that to pick the lock. But the object was hard to reach. I decided to wait until she left to try getting the small piece of object.

"So, are you ready to pleasure me?" She says with a laugh.

I laughed with her, then gave her the straightest face, " If Ya name ain't Diana, then I ain't fuckin you." I say to her with a mean mug. She gets angry and snatches a whip off of the wall.

"YOU WILL OBEY ME AND DO AS I PLEASE!"

She then cracks the whip across my back, making me yell out in pain. Whipping me over and over until my back dripped blood. My legs had scars and bruises, my body was sweating all over , and my hair was soaked and all over my head.

I dropped to my knees and took in the pain as she whipped me like a black slave.

She wiped her finger up my back, letting my blood run down her finger then she sucks it off. Her mouth was covered in my blood. I just looked at her with disgust.

" I will be back for you. I have others to attend to." She then left again. I waited for her to be completely gone and went for the object.

I'm getting the fuck out of here.