I'll Come Get You

I pulled up to the house and felt a wave of nervousness. Considering I've never done any crazy spirit type shit like this,
I definitely know that I've changed since I started messing with Rei.

I'm still wondering how all of this could have even happened to her.

Getting out of the car, I realized this is the time to get myself together. I took a deep breath, then got out of the car. Pressing the door bell, I hear foot steps rushing to the door.

"Hurry, come in. The door is open." Rei's mother said. I knew it was her because they definitely look alike. Same grey eyes and beautiful long hair.

She walked to the living room and sat down on the nicely furnished furniture.
"Come, have a seat." She said, motioning for me to come sit next to her.

As I walked through her house, there was a weird erie feeling. It felt like someone was watching us... Someone was there. "Did you get the things I told you to get?" She asked.

I open the bag and pulled out Rei's shirt and the white satin candle.

"How is this going to bring Rei back?" I said, unknowingly whispering.

She started setting up black candles around a small table in a small room.
"Come." She says as she motioned her and for me to walk in the small room.
There were 2 pillows on the side of the table. It sort of looked like a psychics room.

She sat the white satin candle in the middle of the table and lit it. Closing the curtain, she walked back over and say down on one of the pillows and I did the same.

"Now, these black candles around the edges of the table represent the demons in this quest. There are 13 demons guarding hells gate to another demon, which is the succubus." Ms. DuValle said.

She lit each candle one by one as she talked.

"Each demon has its own distinctive name. There is destruction, manipulation, fornication, redemption, and so on, one including the Succubus."

As she named them each candle began to be lit to the last one.

"And here in the middle, the white satin candle represents Rei. The pure soul that they want." She says looking up at me. She opened her hands and placed them palms up on the side of the table. I guess she was telling me to place my hands on top of hers and I did.

The room began to become darker as the flames grew larger.

"Close your eyes."

I closed my eyes and inhaled the incense she lit all around the room. "Clear your mind of all thoughts and breathe deeply." She says as she does the same. I can feel myself getting light headed and I wanted to open my eyes.

"You must keep your eyes closed. This is going to be a very dangerous journey for us as we enter a dastardly realm in which we fear. Believe the opposite of what you see as the demons may try to confuse and trick you. As I keep the realm open, you will enter and try to find Rei. When you find her, run to the white door. There is no telling where Rei might end up but make sure you tell her to call us wherever she ends up as she exits the door. You will return to your normal body." She explained to me step by step.

I began to feel nervous now but I'm willing to do it to have her back in my life.

"Are you ready?" She asked. I nodded my head in agreement feeling my heart beat faster and faster.

"Let's begin."