Chapter 1 : Three Years

Ceylan P. O. V

My name is Ceylan Jones. I'm a 16 year old. I'm a student at Benham City Highschool. Currently, I'm walking down town to a certain shop.

The Shop of Wonders. It's a place where me and other friends frequently visited if we wanted to hangout.

Ceylan : *opens the door* Hi Mr. White!.

" Why, hello there Ceylan!. "

This is the owner of the store, Mr. White. He's just your typical old shop owner. He smiled at me and pointed upstairs.

Mr. White : Your friends are already here. Their upstairs in the meeting room.

Ceylan : Thanks!.

I went upstairs and opened the door to the meeting room. There I saw four of my friends.

" You're late dude!. "

" He's always late. "

" You can say that again. "

" Oh come on guys, give him a break. "

These are my friends. Gen, Beni, Chooki, and Toxsa. At first glance people would think about us as your normal teenage group. But really, we're a little different than other kids.

We're actually choosen to become the legendary Tenkai Knights. We use a portal to travel to a world called Quorton. Where we turn into these shape-shifting robots and fight the evil robots who live there.

On Quorton, I'm called Tributon. I'm known as the Long Range Attack Master of the team.

Gen is called Dromus. He's our leader and a master sword-wielder.

Beni is called Venetta. She's the only girl in our group. But if the robots on Quorton tried to mess with her they are up for a beating. She fights with daggers as her weapon.

Chooki is called Lydendor. Also known as Mr. Perfect. He's an athlete, which makes him faster than most of us. He and Gen are also the ones who makes up strategy's for the team. Using a chainsaw to fight on Quorton.

Toxsa is called Valorn. He is the computer geek of the team. He and Chooki are the one's who use metaphors while speaking. Chooki uses sports metaphors and Toxsa using his geek talk. With his spear he can do both short and long range attacks.

Toxsa : What took you so long dude?.

Chooki : Yeah. I mean, it's the weekend.

Ceylan : *sighed* My mom told me to finish my homework before I go.

Gen : Let me guess, too much for you?.

Beni : Typical.

Ceylan : Hey! At least I got it done!.

Toxsa : That's why you should do it quickly dude.

Ceylan : Said the guy who probably needs his sister to remind him of his chores!.

Toxsa : What did you say?!.

All : Hahahaha!!.

After that whole argument, we all started to chat about how our summer has been and other things.

However, as we're talking, our something in our pockets started glowing. Our Core Bricks. We use this to travel to Quorton and transform into our Tenkai Knights armour.

As we were about to leave the room to go, I glanced at the empty seat next to mine and gave out a sigh. There's actually someone who was supposed to sit there. Guren Nash.