Chapter 3 : The Leader's Return

( A/N : The image above was sketched by someone else. I just colored over it. I think he/she was called @rakugami from tumblr. But I might be wrong. So if you know who the artist is, please tell me in the comments )

Normal P. O. V

" Hehehe, I'm back everyone!. "

The team couldn't believe it. Their leader, the person that they have waited three years for, has returned. Due to shock, they just stood there, silent.

Meanwhile, Guren just chuckled and went up to them with a smile.

Guren: Hey, what's up?. Have you guys forgotten about me already?.

Instead of welcoming him as normal people would do. The whole gang started to pinch Guren, and themselves to see if this was real.

Guren: Hey! That hurts!!. (╥﹏╥)

Ceylan: Is this you?.

Guren: Duh, who else would it be?.

Gen: You're back...

Toxsa: For real...

Guren: Yeah, 'Es ist eine Weile her'. Which means, it's been a while!.

Beni: We can't believe it...

All: Welcome back, Guren!!!!!.

They all started to welcome him normally. With a few friendly hugs and playful punches on the elbow. Mr. White even smiled a little as he sees the team's reunion.

Chooki: I can't believe it's been three years!. How you've been?.

Guren: 'Mir geht's gut'. In other words, I'm good. How are you guys doing?.

Gen: We're fine.

Beni: Until you explain to us why you decided to come without telling us.

Guren: Well, about that...

Mr. White: How about we talk this over with some tea?.

~ Time Skip ~

After a while of catching up, the others finally understand why Guren came without telling them. Mostly it was so that he can surprise them. But there are more reasons than that.

Gen: So you're saying that your dad got transferred back here?.

Guren: Yeah. After three years, it turns out that the Benham Tower needed a few advancements. That's why we moved back. But I still can't believe you didn't recognize me when I came back ( ̄へ ̄).

Ceylan: Well, you do look a little different though.

Mr. White: And I can see that your Germaine's has improved.

Guren: Hehehe, maybe it's because of the environment we live in. Even though my dad sends me to a multinational school, I started to learn how to speak Germaine's little by little.

Toxsa: Ummmm, what's a multinational school?.

Gen: It's a school where the students came from different countries.

Toxsa/Ceylan: Oooo.

Guren: By the way, enough about me. What's new around here?.

That's when the others went silent again. They forgot about Villius and that mysterious figure on Quorton. They were hesitant to tell Guren.

Ceylan: Well...... Villius just returned.

Guren: Really?.

Toxsa: And we would've been goners if it wasn't for this stranger on Quorton.