-𝐗𝐕. 𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐅𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐕𝐈. -

---------------

---------------

As the flames ignited, cameras from all over the city captured the torch. The dried blood on his face revealed that [Name] hadn't yet fully recovered.

"It's finally the last battle of the U.A High School Sports Festival! The top of the first years will be decided with this one match! The final so to speak!"

"From the Hero Course, [Name] Xiao! Versus.. Also from the Hero Course, Katsuki Bakugou!"

"Now.. Start!!"

As he summoned the polearm, [Name] took a deep breath. Bakugo smirked as he made sure [Name] had little time to plan. Bakugo went on the attack, attempting to blast [Name] in the stomach only to have the other teleport behind him.

[Name] tried to choke Bakugo with the weapon while putting his knees to Bakugo's back, but due to his weight, [Name] was able to slam himself and Bakugo to the ground. 

The blond trashes in the armed boy's grip, as he then blasted at random, surprising himself by hitting [Name] on the arm.

[Name] took a step back from Bakugo before teleporting ever further closer to him. Trying to catch him, the other looked from left to right, front to back. 

As he turned around to face his back, [Name] used this to teleport in front of him, hitting the enraged boy in the head and attempting to strike his foot, but Bakugo sprang and pulled [Name]'s hair.

Bakugo then slammed and dragged the other's head into the ground. The wounds Bennett had previously healed had now reopened, and the ground had been smeared red with blood and debris. [Name] then took Bakugo's hand and tried to get the blond off of him.

Bakugo proceeded to slam [Name]'s head into the ground, causing the [Hair color] haired boy to grimace in pain and tighten his grip on Bakugo's arm, injuring Bakugo's nerve from Uraraka's battle.

Bakugo grunted, kicked him on his abdomen and thrown the Polearm, then Bakugo caught on the part of the blade. 

Bakugo lowered the polearm and grasped his hand in agony as he made a large slit on his left hand and his palms' constant sweat did not help alleviate the pain.

Bakugo grew enraged as he licked the access blood away and confronted [Name], who had his head battered. Bakugo charged ahead of the two as they engaged in hand-to-hand combat. Bakugo's position was too close for the polearm's reach since they could smell each other's sweat.

[Name] elbowed the other on his head resulting in Bakugo to be stunned. He then summoned the Polearm once again and attacking from side.

 Bakugo managed to get hold the stick part of the polearm but it was a stupid move as [Name] then adjust the position and managed to get the blade to almost hit Bakugo's side.