-𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐬 .-

-------------------

-------------------

[Name] stayed to report what had happened beneath the ruins to the chief. The village doctors and herbalists took Chongyun to clean his wounds, but there was only so much they could do. "What an outlandish person! He had no right to do what he did just because we had exiled him!"

"Look, I agree with you, but how are you going to deal with it? He's dead." The chief appears to be deep in thought as he rubs his long beard.

"Our task here is done; I'm going to take Chongyun." [Name] was ready to say his goodbyes to the man when the chief abruptly jumped up from his seat, knocking his chair over. 

"Aha! I know what I'm going to do about that scumbag...!"

[Name] walked away from the man, who rant about his plans, to meet Chongyun, who was fast asleep. People in the community, including doctors who use traditional healing and herbs, never used their quirk, even if it'll make their lives simpler.

"Is he all right?" As he entered the 'clinic,' [Name] asked. As he trashed on the bed, Chongyun was sweating profusely. "I wouldn't say he's fine, but getting him back to the city is the best option." 

After approximately an hour of treating Chongyun, the doctor says as he sinks into his seat. Some of his wounds were cleaned and stitched, but it wasn't the same as receiving quirks to cure them.

"Thank you,"

"No please, it's nothing. Thank you for not abandoning us in the village to die."

To be honest, if it hadn't been for Chongyun's constant whining about wanting to go cleanse the ruins, the villagers would have died by now.

As the two of them exited the clinic, [Name] took the teleporters from Chongyun's pocket and made Chongyun hold the teleporter as well.

The doctor locked his gaze on the spot where they had just stood. He was interested by how technology, quirks, and magic had grown over the course of the years. 

He wanted to learn more about them and use them, but he couldn't bear leaving his birthplace.

The doctor came to a halt while cleaning the used bed when he heard a ruckus outside. The sound of the chief yelling for someone could be heard. 

The doctor ignored the man since he didn't want anything to do with him till the uproar and yelling faded.

His curiosity had gotten the best of him at that point. Color drained from his face as he peered out the window, hoping the two heroes would just stayed a little longer.

-------------------

The teleporter brought Chongyun and himself in front of the receptionist, carrying Chongyun on his back.