PROLOGUE

Hey guys! I am here with this book, knowing how much time i get to spare for writing, I decided that I would post new books once in for all, that is the hole book together and the old ones which are current going on will be updated as usual. So here is the first installment of this three series book.

Happy reading!!

***************************************************************************************

Author's POV

Morning (Singhania Mansion)

Taani was working in the kitchen when two arms wrapped around her waist from behind, she smiled at the familiar touch of her dear husband and said,

"Good morning Rey!"

He nuzzled his head in her hair and said huskily,

"Good morning jaan!"

Her smile widened when he kissed her cheeks fondly, and he looked at the kitchen slab where she was making something delicious yet again,

"What are you making?"

She answered him happily rolling the dough,

"Aloo puri and halwa."

He rolled his eyes hearing her and said whining,

"Ansh's favourite, again?"

She nodded and said,

"Rey, aaj sabki leave over hai. Vo teeno vaapis college chale jaenge, that's why I am making my baby's favourite."

He shook his head at her saying,

"Or ruhi or riddzie, and what about me and Aman?"

She pouted at him,

"Aap or Aman ka favourite to main kabhi bhi bana sakti hu, aap dono thodi na kahi jaa rahe ho and Ruhi and Riddzie both loves this too."

A chuckle escaped his lips saying,

"Main sahi tha, ye ladka na. He is stealing you from me, bachpan se. Jab chota tha to haath pakadne bhi nahi deta tha or ab bhi tumhara saara pyaar uske liye hi nikalta hai."

Taani giggled ta him asking,

"Rey, don't tell me aap apne khud ke bête se jealous hai? Vo bhi sabse bade bête se? And bhuliye mat he is your carbon copy, if he was possessive that's because you are possessive."

"Han Han tum to ussi ki side lo bas."

He pouted before going and she giggled after him saying,

"Achha ab naraz mat hoiye plz, and call the kids. Breakfast is ready."

"Yes mam!"

Saying that he went out in the garden to call the girls who were taking the stroll and Aman who must be getting ready for his school. He looked outside the garden where his princesses were looking at some flowers. He smiled seeing his little girls so grown up and that too so beautifully. Now even these two were like flowers and he was sure boys would be buzzing around them like bees. But he didn't need to worry as long as his hulk like son was looming over their heads, protecting them. When Taani said he is exactly like him, it was nothing but truth. He is damn possessive of his family, a great dancer, a loving guy and friend's life just like his father.

Rey smiled calling them,

"Ruhi! Riddzie! Come princesses, breakfast is waiting."

Both the girls turned around smiling and jogged upto him,