Chapter - 2

Enjoy reading!!!

***************************************************************************************

Author's POV

Ansh knocked on the door of the President's office,

"May we come in, sir?"

Randeep looked at his most favourite students standing there and smiled at them,

"Please, come in."

They all entered and wished him morning earning the same from them when he asked them unanimously,

"How was the break guys?"

"Good sir, what about you?"

"Well, it was break for the students. Not for the faculty though." Everyone chuckled at his tired tone when he said sighing, "Btw guys, time to get back to work. Semester breaks are over, ye tum sab ka last semester hai before you guys pass out. Exams and studies ke sath sath, iss semester mein you guys are loaded with events and fests." All of the grinned looking at each other at the name of events, coz events always meant.

DANCE!!!

Randeep chuckled knowing the reason of their excitement and said,

"So, aisa hi ek event hai ek hafte baad. There is an inter-college drama fest. Many college will come with amazing plays. So, I want Tanay you to tell, the dramatic's team head about the same and put a notice of it informing it to students. And help her in everything she needs."

Tanay smiled widely coz the dramatics team head was none other than his dear girlfriend, Riddhima and he acknowledged his duty. Aarav and Ansh made a sulking face while Meera and Maya high-fived secretly giggling seeing their faces. But stopped when Randeep turned to them,

"Now, Aarav and Maya since you guys are cultural heads, I want you both to look into the preparations for the same and host this event. You can take help from your whole team. Moreover, I want the whole flame team to prepare a welcome performance for the guests, of course minus you Ansh."

Ansh frowned asking him,

"But why sir?"

Randeep smiled and said looking at Meera and Ansh,

"Because I want you and Meera to perform a duet as their welcome performance too." The duo's head snapped into each other's direction, Meera felt her heart bursting in joy while the remaining ones secretly smiled, "I know our dramatics team is going to rock but I want the best to come out in front of the other colleges and everyone knows that best is you both performing on stage. You both our one of the best dancers in college, and none can beat the chemistry, sync and understanding you both have. So, I want you both to rock the stage and leave everyone mesmerised with your performance and magic. Am I clear?"

The duo nodded softly and the old man smiled dismissing them,

"Great, get to work guys!"

Wishing him a good day all of the exited the office, and got to their respective works. Meera and Ansh moved towards their cabin, and started reading the old files.