Chapter 8

Wei Ying was woken up by something. He opened his eyes with a frown and found himself securely held in Wang Ji's arms, the top of his head tucked under Wang Ji's chin, his six-month old baby bump pressed against Wang Ji's stomach. He looked up only to find Wang Ji wide awake and staring at him.

"What happened?" he asked Wang Ji.

"I felt something," replied Wang Ji with a frown.

And that's when they felt it again. A flutter of movement in Wei Ying's stomach and then a strong kick. Wei Ying froze.

"They moved," he said after a good minute of processing what had just happened, still not believing it. "Lan Zhan! They moved! Finally!" he exclaimed, laughing with joy. He had been so worried about not feeling any movement but Healer Wang had assured him that it can be delayed in the first pregnancy. As long as his morning sickness did not make a reappearance, he was quite alright with it.

Wang Ji felt his lips stretching into a wide smile and he tightened his arms around Wei Ying, drawing him as close as he could, without crushing the babies and placed a chaste kiss on his forehead.

"I am so happy right now, Lan Zhan," Wei Ying continued to whisper. "I am in the very place where I never thought I would be. And I am just so happy!"

"Thank you, Wei Ying," said Wang Ji suddenly, every single word dripping with emotion. "All I wanted was you but you're now giving me a family. I couldn't ask for anything more. And this moment, feeling their first movement, I don't think I'll ever be able to forget it. I love you so much and I promise you that I will never let the three of you out of my sight."

Wei Ying knew that Wang Ji loved him as much as he loved Wang Ji. Thirteen years of separation had done quite a number on them. And now that they were finally together, they weren't going to waste a single second. After all, they had to make up for their lost thirteen years.

"Oh Lan Zhan! I love you too! And you don't have to worry about letting us out of your sight. Trust me, you are now stuck with me. With us. Eternally," he said laughing, feeling all warm and fuzzy inside. He then reached up to place a soft kiss on Wang Ji's smiling lips.

Wei Ying felt the heat coiling in his lower abdomen (Much thanks to his increased libido) and wrapping a leg around Wang Ji's waist, hoisted himself up and straddled Wang Ji. Wang Ji had almost gotten used to a sex crazed Wei Ying but honestly, he would be a hypocrite to call Wei Ying sex crazed. Sex with Wei Ying – when they are both very much sober – had become an addiction. An addiction that he happily embraced. Everyday.

Wei Ying continued to pepper kisses on Wang Ji's lips and then latched his lips onto the curve between Wang Ji's neck and shoulder. Wang Ji's moans of pleasure made every minute of sucking and biting on the sensitive area, completely worth it.

Wei Ying pulled back to stare at his master piece and let out a self-satisfactory smirk. "I have branded you now, Lan Zhan! You're only mine!"

Wang Ji smiled, eyes hooded with lust, completely surrendering himself to the man that he loved more than anything in the world.

"I am yours. Only yours," he replied and carefully flipped their positions, to leave a masterpiece of his own.

<<< >>>

Wei Ying sat with his sister on the steps of the courtyard watching the disciples train with Jiang Cheng and Wang Ji. Wei Ying was itching to go and train with the disciples but one stern look from Wang Ji kept him rooted on the steps. Frequently, he would direct the students about the right posture and everything that they were doing wrong and Wang Ji would immediately take over and help the student.