.Intro | 소개.

___________

___________

Love,
The curtain embracing pallid chastity -
and shreds of demolished faith.

Human,
Tranquil breaths of destined spring -
and inertness of frozen dew.

Death,
Silence of both chorus.

___________

His future entity in this world was hidden behind the veil of cruel reality, on crimson strokes that bled endlessly - for the one he loved.

He was unsure to trust again, to face himself before every barrier he had created shattered down and stay ignorant for his deeds. He wanted to be caged in his own palace, unwilling to let anyone near to his unstable heartbeats. Afraid of hurting people. Sick of his own choices.

He was trapped- in a parapet of hex.

_____________

"I can still remember,
those lines of our
awaiting future,
crying on your palms-
but why can't you?"

❖ ❖ ❖

↬ I n t r o d u c i n g ↫

◊ Parapet Of Hex ◊

◊ A Min Yoongi Fanfiction ◊

❖ ❖ ❖

_____________

서문
_____________

P R E. W O R D S.

This is a pure work of fiction. Characters used in this story take physical resemblance from real life, however, they are used for fictional purposes only. The plot credits have been given to their rightful owner, but the writing is mine. Any kind of plagiarism will not be accepted. It's my humble request to you to respect the artists who create a story with so much patience, which you clearly don't have.

English is not my first language. Though this excuse is pointless but I will be very happy if you look past the grammatical mistakes and focus on the main story. I am a teenager and trying my best to improve so your kind and helpful support will teach me a lot!

부인 성명
________________

D I S. C L A I M. E R. ▎

This book may contain the following subjects in a HUGE amount -

mental disorder, depression, alcohol, drug, abuse, bloodshed, r*pe, su*cide, death.

↡ ↡ ↡ ↡

None of the mentioned topics crosses wattpad guidelines and tend to provoke readers. If you feel noxious, please leave silently.

봉납
________________

D E D I. C A. T I O N.

This book is dedicated to all of those who still believe,
that there is a little love for everyone
in this world, including
you.

| A E S. T H. T I C S. |

"Love at a timeline of non existences; where humans have a heart, souls get to bond and they breathe

"Love at a timeline of non existences; where humans have a heart, souls get to bond and they breathe."

________________

작은 메모

________________

S M A L L. N O T E.

Dunno why am I even returning this book but twists await huh huh. The start may seem really slow but the real plot unveils as the chapters past by. Hope you will stick until the end. 

[ Edit 14. 04. 2022 ]

- Tani

( And also, pls show some love to the real plot advisor -Moon_Struck_ and lovely editor Ana_2504 for the awesome banner up there!)

________________

"Memories of you were never meant to hurt me this much

"Memories of you were never meant to hurt me this much."

______________________

©Love_Jinnia_  | 2021 - 2022 √

[ current username : _carminegyu_ ]