Blue

June 7th 1980

The sky had never seen such misery, all the light and hope sucked from it without an inch of mercy. Distant screams filled up the empty space, bouncing of the trees and though the leaves which left no room for anything else. 

" Well done my dear, on last push and your all done" A Plump little woman cooed

Within seconds a baby boy joined a baby girl on there mothers chest, crying out for the warmth they had in the womb. 

"Boy!" the same woman shouted across the room "Yes you, come here and wrap the children up as i prepare from transport" 

At those words, the new mother that laid on a cold tile floor began to scream, screaming for the gods to save her baby souls. To save her soul from the painful demise she was about to endure. The baby's were taken from her chest by a young black haired man and just as he was about to walk away with her children a hand slithered round the boys ankle stopping him from moving any further. 

"Name them at my wish" the mother whispered through a cry  

The young boy kicked at her hand considering what should be done. 

Finally accepting her fate that rapidly ran towards her  " I'm  a dead woman, i did his greatest ask and now i die in that question. The least you can do is grant me the question i ask." 

The raven haird boy nodded in a hurry, soothing the babys and stopping there cry. 

"Alonzo and Acealena, can you name them that?" 

And with her question came her dying last words, the words that would bounce off the leaves and through the trees and melt somewhere light. 

---------------------

The twins were placed in a wooden basket wrapped in simple cotton swaddles as they approached an even darker place. The same dark haired man from before carried them up the stairs shakily as he calmed his nerves. As soon has his top foot reached the highest step the grand door opened and a deformed, worm like man appeared. 

" Wormtail the dark lord is expecting us, Let him know of our presence." the boy said letting his anxiousness join the wind. 

Wormtail disappeared behind the door only to re appear seconds later with the accompaniment of an older blonde haired man dressed in black robes from head to toe. 

"Mr Malfoy" the babies carrier spoke, giving a broken smile to he death eater in front of him. 

"Boardman" the cold blonde not demonstrating the same niceties. "Come this way please, my wife will take the babies from you as we enter the study to make sure they are correct" 

It was a swift walk from the from the door to the study, through the kitchen, across the corridor that took three minutes to cross and a swift left. As the door to the study was opened it felt like all the life had been dragged away. A man, who embodied the definition of cold, peered at the babies been examined by Narcissa Malfoy. 

"Are they the twins? Bring them to me" he hisses, relesing a chill into the air as he did. 

Placing them both in her arms, Narcissa handed the babies over to the dark lord 

"I believe their names are Alonzo and Acealena" she spoke as she revealed the names now embroidered on their swaddles. 

"A pair of Nobel Gemini's!" voldermort chuckled sinfully to himself.

-----------------------------------------

june 6th 1987

It was the day before Alonzo's and Acealena's seventh birthday, and for the two months of may and June the twins lived at Malfoy manor. Their father, lord Voldemort, had business to attend to in Bulgaria so he happily shipped them off to stay with his most loyal followers. For the first six years of there life, the twins were raised by a series of death eater nannies, servants and house elf. Everything they wanted was at there reach any time they wished. Alonzo and Acealena created a world for their own, away from the terrors, away from the screams that would come from under them, away from the moments when their father would force a wand into their hand as a body slumped to the floor in-front of them. Their world was not far from their reach, it consisted of simple melodies from the library at early mornings, or warm tea cooling on the winder sill.