18. Lover

"Thank you Kunkun. Now i think the rap part is perfect now." Yuxin acclaims Kun's talent in writing lyrics.

"Yes.. you're welcome." He smiled sweetly upon seeing Yuxin's happy face.

"Uhm.. i will pay you later...?" Yuxin murmured. Though Kun was the one who invites her to his reserved recording room, and gladly offer a help over her. She can't help but feel that she has to returning the favor. Kun was tittled with song writer. So basically Yuxin think that she is in some kind of formal consultation with him.

"Hehe.. no Yuxin. I am glad to help you." He giggled at how considerate Yuxin was.

But Yuxin still feel burdened.

"No way... i still have to give you something in return for your great help... Then what can i do to return the favor? Do you want something to eat or snacks? I will try to get that later from online shopping." She asked genuinely though she think the offer is still beyond what it can cover for such a help. "Uhm how about accessories..." she thinks as she rubbing her lips with her finger, "...anything you want?" She asked.

"No... hehe.." Kun replied but suddenly, at this rate, he got an idea in his mind.

Something that he longing for. One of the thing that he always wanted Yuxin give to him. "Well there's something actually.." Upon thinking about his wish, he bites his lips slowly. Feeling nervous-analyzing the risk if he really (brave enough to) ask the thing.

"If i say it will you do it?" He asked nervously as his feet stutter.

Do?

The word echoed in Yuxin, she start to questions what's Kun request could be.

"Uhm if i can of course i will." She stated.

Kun start to feel the pulse running crazy through his vein as he heard Yuxin's answer. His heart start to beats faster. His mind slowly clouded with desire. He really wants his wish to be granted. And now since it's seem like there's a way it can come true, he gathers his courage to not waste the chance.

"Kiss me."

Kun's voice which apparently down an octave goes through Yuxin's ear clearly. Yet she can't believe what he said. Her eyes dilated in disbelief. At the moment she thinks about how could that plea come from the handsome man in front of her.

What again?

K-k-kiss?

I-isn't that kind of thing where two person's l-l-lips touching each other?

Yuxin's brain literally shook and have a hard time to process things.

On the other side, Kun start to curse himself,

Shit.

How could i ask such a thing?!

Fuck fuck fuck!

Now our gap will become bigger.

She will think that i'm such a weirdo or else a pervert!

He is so ready to pulls back his words and act like those words which's he desperately uttered were just a joke.

"I ju- -" not even he can finish his words, Yuxin finally open her mouth.

"Is that really what you want?" She asked while staring right to Kun's big eyes.

At the time there's sparks that clearly shine through both beautiful orbs of Kun's and Yuxin's. The type of sparks that God created as a sign of sacred thing. Those sparks enlightening something in their mind, switch their button, and pulled their trigger.