Demon Slayer Oc

(Surname, First name) Name; Anzai Hibiki

Name meaning; Anzai- Pacify the West, Hibiki- Echo

Nickname; None, he prefers Anzai

Age; 16

Gender; Male

Sexuality; Queer (no actual label)

Personality; Anzai is very... physically expressive. He's mute, which means all his emotions come out through facial expressions and movements. He's very excitable and patient, though his lack of communication makes him a hard person to work with. Regardless he's a wonderful fighter, often making up for his shortcomings with his speed and precision with a blade.

Likes; peace and quiet, his siblings, Tengen Uzui, warm and sunny days, sleeping outside, traveling, learning.

Dislikes; When it's cold, demons, being surrounded by people, the color blue, his parents.

Appearance; 

(Usual)

(Modern)

(Modern)

Outfits; (WIP)

Nationality; Japanese ( Specifically from the island of Okinawa)

Scent; Pine and Mistletoe 

Occupation; Demon Slayer 

Rank; Kanoe

Nichirin appearance; He has an amber blade with chains attached to the bottom of the handle being able to be attached to cuffs around his wrist.

Breathing style; Breath of Sound

Friends; Tanjiro, Inosuke, Zenitsu, Kanao, His sister

Enemies; Demons

Love interest(s); Genya or Inosuke

Family; Mother, Father, Ten siblings.

Backstory; Anzai was born to a shinobi clan on the island Okinawa. Anzai had met Tengen Uzui when he was five, as their clans were close to one another. From that moment on he idolized him. Unfortunately, when he was ten he was attacked by a demon, most of his clan being scattered or wiped out in an attempt to live. Anzai, who was extremely injured, was sent to the mainland with his older sister, where they began to look for a place to stay. Anzai heard of Uzui, and how he had joined  the demon slayer corps, and decided to follow in his footsteps. He found someone to train him in the breath of sound. He became an official Demon Slayer during final selection with Tanjiro and the others.

Trivia; 

- Anzai has dozens to stretch marks from a demon attack when he was young. That includes some on his face and neck, the ones on his neck injured his vocal cords, making him unable to talk above a whisper. As a result he's voluntarily mute.

- Much like his idol Anzai fights with two blades instead of one. 

- His older sister is a healer at the butterfly mansion, she is also the only sibling that he knows is still alive. Any other family member's location is unknown.