Chapter Five

The Next day out on the ocean a battle carrier was on its way to azur lane base along with a repair ship.

Three F16 landed on the flight deck and a man was looking at the ocean.

?: we'll be safe all the way to Azur lane.

Vestal: Thanks Mando but do you have to do this? You've done so much for us.

Mando: it's not a problem to me unlike big sis enterprise I never be as reckless like her.

Azur lane base enterprise was having a dream about her sister Yorktown and her brother Mando.

Yorktown: look at that the ocean is so lovely today.

Enterprise: I've never felt any form of meaning while looking at it and the moment we were born the ocean was a place for war there's nothing lovely about that besides the ocean is the place where.

Mando: I failed you.

Yorktown: what you're thinking is wrong you've seem to forget darling sister and brother that we are not human we're ships in human forms therefore the sea is apart of us and graves deep within our souls I have fate you'll both remember so many people place their trust in y'alls name may Azur Lane be bless and especially you two enterprise my dear little sister and to you Mando my darling little brother.

After the Dream ends a maid enter enterprise's room and hears Enterprise sleep talking.

Enterprise: Yorktown sister, Mando brother.

?: aw you sound cute when you're talking in your sleep.

Enterprise immediately wakes up to see who said that.

The maid opened the curtain to let some sunshine in the room.

?: good morning Ms did have a good night sleep.

Enterprise: you're.

Belfast: I work as a maid my name is Belfast*giggle*

Flashback

The battle zuikaku separates herself from Belfast.

Shoukaku: zuikaku.

Planes were firing at shoukaku but Noah destroyed them.

Noah: Great, the maid here I should take her out.

Shoukaku: Are you hurt?

Zuikaku: A maid is this some kind of joke.

Prinz eugen: I assure you it's not this is Belfast, a light cruiser of the royal navy despite her looks she is still a legendary warrior of the sea don't underestimate her.