-1-

1//

Niamh's pov:

Staring at the school which i once called my own, waiting for my little boy. I hope he's okay i never knew how hard it would be to be without him for 2 hours .. Not even a full day...
I see his little smiley face running towards the car, he opens the door and starts to talk about everything thats happened today. he was talking so fast i couldn't understand a word he was saying "slow down sweetie.. Did u have fun today?" I ask him trying to make sure he was okay "umm.. Yh it was good but but there was a baddy, they they were mean to Sofia"
" who's Sofia?" I asked him he started to smile and replied
"my best friend"
"aww sweetie why don't you invite her around next week i will write a letter for you to give to her so she can give it to her mummy and daddy" "Sofia doesn't have a mummy" he looked down as i said "its okay ill write a letter for you to give to her so she can give to her daddy okay" he smiled up at me and nodded continually "your the best mummy " i hear him say before we drive home.

Harrys pov:

Staring at the school which i once called my own,waiting on my beautiful princess. I hope she's had a good day at school and made friends but i really need to go to the studio i hope she comes out soon..
I see her running towards the car her face soon lit up when she sees me waiting for her outside in the car .."daddy i though it was going to be mark picking me up from school"
"i couldn't miss your first day, but i do need to be at the studio soon so hop in"
She got in the car and turned to me "i missed you daddy"
"i missed you to princess"